FALSE CREEK YACHT CLUB – 1661 GRANVILLE STREET – VANCOUVER V6Z 1N3
False Creek Yacht Club is a private club and marina located in False Creek, just minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver. The magnificent view embraces Granville Island, False Creek and English Bay.
The first class marina is located right in the heart of False Creek adjacent to downtown Vancouver & directly across from Granville Island. Slips are available to boating members and can often be rented on a per-night basis in summer months when members are away on the water. The first class lounge is located overlooking False Creek with 180 degree views including Granville Island and English Bay. The False Creek Yacht Club hosts an active keel boat racing program in the Vancouver area, primarily on English Bay, offering Special Event Regattas throughout the year, as well as Spring and Fall series racing.
Facilities include the Lounge and/or a Boardroom. Both facilities have well appointed interiors making them ideal for many types of events: Weddings, Birthdays, Retirement Parties, Conferences, Meetings and Barbeques.
• FCYC’s facilities are on the third floor of the building at 1661 Granville Street (just beneath the north side of the Granville Street Bridge). Stair & Elevator access is available.
• The Lounge is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows that look out over False Creek to English Bay, a large dance floor, a well-stocked bar & catering services through our catering partners.
• They have a huge deck! The south facing patio wraps around the front of the building for a stunning view down and up False Creek. Perfect for sunset viewing!
• The Lounge will comfortably accommodate up to 90 guests for a sit-down dinner, 75 for theatre-style seating, or 150 guests for a stand-up cocktail reception.
• The Boardroom will accommodate up to 14 guests for a meeting.
• Free parking is available on the day of the event at designated FCYC member’s parking lot: however, parking is not guaranteed.
• The enthusiastic, professional and experienced staff are available to help, personalize and coordinate the special event.
Proud to offer their members access to 3 amazing outstations on the BC coast.
• Ganges – Salt Spring Island
B&B Ganges Marina, Salt Spring Island
100 linear feet of dock space
• Silva Bay – Gabriola Island
Silva Bay Resort & Marina, Silva Bay, Gabriola Island
80 feet of dock space
• Snug Cove – Bowen Island
Union Steamship Marina, Snug Cove, Bowen Island
124 feet of dock space on the “E” finger
1661 Granville Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 1N3
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka, ECO Realty for more information 778.991.5881 firstname.lastname@example.org