A development application 2030 Barclay by Marcon has been submitted to the City of Vancouver for permission to develop a 10-storey, multi-family market residential building. The proposal includes the following:
· 19 market strata dwelling units
· Building height of approximately 109 ft
· Total floor space area of 39,252 sq.ft
· Three levels of underground parking accessed from the lane with a total 40 parking spaces in which 37 are residential parking, 3 are visitor parking and 24 bicycle parking
The existing building on the site has been operated as a hotel, which means that the zero rate of change provisions in the area for rental accommodation does not apply. Therefore, the site can be developed as a market condominium project. The concept is to develop a project that caters to families with all of the units in the 2,000 sf range and having 2 bedrooms and a den typically, with private outdoor spaces.
2030 Barclay by Marcon contains 19 residential units broken down into a number of discreet elements in order to give a more human scale and better relate to the surrounding buildings. Inspired by most of the buildings in the West End, the proposed architecture is unabashedly modern, but residential scaled windows and warm textured materials, including masonry, gives the appropriate character for this area of the city.
UNIT MIX SUMMARY FOR 2030 BARCLAY BY MARCON
· 12 Two Bedroom+Den units
· 2 Two Bedroom units
· 1 Three Bedroom+Den unit
· 4 Two Storey Three Bedroom+Den units
UNIT TYPE FOR 2030 BARCLAY BY MARCON
· CH1 is 3 Bedroom+Den | 2 storey unit at 1,714 sf
· CH2 is a 3 Bedroom+Den | 2 storey unit at 1,902 sf
· Unit B1 is 2 Bedroom+Den | 1,823 sf
· Unit B2 is 2 Bedroom | 1,661 sf
· Unit B3 is 3 Bedroom+Den | one level unit at 2,341 sf
Building Name: 2030 Barclay,
Address: 2030 Barclay, Vancouver BC
Developer: Marcon Barclay
Architect: Henriquez Partners Architects & Shift Architecture Inc.
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: N/A
Property Type: Residential
Neighbourhood: West End
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on 2030 Barclay, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org MLA Realty 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on 2030 Barclay as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
E.&.O.E. This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.