35 Park West, features a collection of luxurious westside residences. Steps from the majestic Queen Elizabeth Park with sweeping views of downtown Vancouver and the North Shore mountains and close to all amenities and seconds to King Edward Station on the Canada Line. 35 Park West by Washington Properties Pricing & Features.
Located adjacent to Vancouver’s spectacular Queen Elizabeth Park, and situated on the Historic Cambie Boulevard, 35 Park West is also a few short blocks away from the luxury shopping mall, Oakridge Shopping Centre. All suites will be concrete with high ceilings and air conditioning. This project was previously called Cambie & 35th.
35 PARK WEST PRICING INFORMATION
• 1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Den | 581 – 626 | Cambie Direction | NE Facing | $459,900
• 1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Den | 557 – 628 | McGuigan Direction | N Facing | $453,900
• 1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Den | 558 – 735 | Pedectrian Mews Direction | E Facing | $461,900
• 1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Den | 648 – 669 | Courtyard Direction | SW Facing | $502,900
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den | 765 – 923 | Cambie Direction | NE Facing | $561,900
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den | 811 – 979 | Cambie Direction/Pedestrian Mews | NE Facing | $603,900
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den | 766 – 964 | Courtyard Direction | SW Facing | $604,900
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den | 864 – 877 | McGuigan/Courtyard Direction | SE Facing | $693,900
• 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den | 927 – 1,055 | McGuigan/Cambie Direction | N Facing | $740,900
• 3 Bedroom + Den | 1,193 – 1,372 | Multiple Directions | NW/SE/SW Facing | $1,038,900
• Sub-Penthouse | 1,217 – 1,552 | Multiple Directions | N/NE/SE/SW Facing | $1,111,900
• Penthouse | 1,217 – 1,552 | Multiple Directions | N/NE/SE/SW Facing | $1,244,900
• Landmark architectural design to maximize outdoor space
• Solid concrete construction
• 2 elevators per building
• 9′ ceilings (10′ on penthouse level)
• Central air conditioning
• Miele Appliances Package: 1 & 2 Bedroom Suite
• Gaggenau Appliance Package: 3 Bedroom Suite
• Engineered hardwood flooring
Washington Properties is planning the development of three six-storey concrete residential buildings containing a total of 166 units all over two levels of underground parking. The total site frontage is 626 feet, and the total site area is 76,825 SF.
The Cambie Corridor Plan suggests this site can achieve 1.75 to 2.25 FSR, but before a road dedication and a transfer of heritage density, the proposed density is 2.39 FSR (or 2.60 FSR after the road dedication). Approximately 20% of the $5.5 Million CAC will be the transfer of heritage density.
The site was acquired between 2011 and 2012 for $34,098,000, or $186 per buildable SF.
Building Name: 35 Park West
Address: 4963 Cambie Street, Vancouver West V5Z 2Z6
Developer: Washington Properties
Architect: IBI Group Inc.
Interior Design: Cristina Oberti Interior Design Inc.
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Winter 2017
Prices: From $459,900 to $1,244,900
Unit Sizes: From 581 sf to 1,552 sf
Levels: 3 mid-rise towers, 6 levels each
Property Type: Condos
Area: Vancouver West
Deposit Structure: $20,000 at contract writing day (payable to Kornfeld LLP in Trust), 2nd Deposit, increase to 10% in 8 days, 3rd Deposit, additional 5% at Building permit stage, 4th Deposit, additional 5% 6 months after 4rd deposit payment, 5th Deposit, $3,000 payable 3 month prior to completion.
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: $0.38/sf
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on 35 Park West Phase 2, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on 35 Park West as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offer may only be made with the applicable Disclosure Statement and Agreement of Purchase and Sale.