PART OF RUMBLE’S 2012 TREMORS FESTIVAL – PRODUCED BY ROUGH HOUSE PRODUCTIONS AND PRESENDTED BY RUMBLE PRODUCTIONS – A LAST RESORT
In 2004, Candelario Andrade left his home in Mexico and set off in search of a new life. In 2000, Camille Gingras returned to Canada as a last resort. A multimedia performance in English and Spanish, “A Last Resort” intimately explores the lengths two people will go for that perfect life just beyond the horizon. A Last Resort is the newest work from the creators of the award-winning Tiny Apocalypse, which debuted at the 2008 TREMORS Festival.
Devised and Performed by Camille Gingras and Candelario Andrade | Directed by Lois Anderson | Production Design by John Webber | Music Composed by David Mesiha | Additional Videography by Mike Bernard | Stage Management by Samara Van Nostrand | Voice over by David Petersen | Outside eye- Dana Gingras.
A Last Resort is presented with the generous support of The Theatre Centre, Youssef-Warren Foundation, Koerner Foundation, Canada Council for the Arts, Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, BC Arts Council and City of Vancouver.
• Ticket Prices: $15 (general) +service charge
• April 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th at 8:00pm
• April 28th at 2:00pm
• 70 minutes long
• TREMORS Festival Pass: $40 +service charge
• The TREMORS Pass is the best way to experience TREMORS! Here’s how it works: Your pass includes 3 tickets to either Giant Invisible Robot, Endgame or A Last Resort – one for each show or mix & match! Plus, TREMORS passholders receive a special 20% discount on a ticket for The Last Days of Judas Iscariot.
• For tickets call: The Cultch box office 604.251.1363
• Purchase online: http://tickets.thecultch.com
• In person: 1895 Venables Street, Vancouver
via the cultch
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka, ECO Realty for more information on Vancouver Real Estate. 778.991.5881 firstname.lastname@example.org