The Abbotsford Agrifair 2017 is the only event that offers a wide variety of entertainment and education in one location over three days in the City of Abbotsford. Agrifair bridges the gap from generation to generation, from city folk to country folk – and it is affordable! They are also the second-largest annual tourist attraction in Abbotsford. Featuring affordable fun for the whole family, you can enjoy live entertainment, 4-H shows, animal competitions and displays, Trade show demos, InterACTIVE area, Midway entertainment, a Demolition Derby, and so much more!
Tracing Agrifair’s history, the first fair was in 1911, one year after the British Columbia Electric Railway (BCER) arrived, thus ensuring a rapid rate of growth to the Village of Abbotsford. Imagine how fairs have changed, from the old gypsies and crystal balls to midway rides and award winning competitions. Abbotsford Agrifair 2017 is continuing to grow in agriculture content, livestock content, family entertainment and education. Imagine after 107 years we are still the best little country fair! And this is only possible due to the growth in community support.
Agrifair is an integral part of enriching family life in our diverse and inclusive community. Agrifair is a community leader that celebrates our past and embraces our future through innovative fun, family events and education.
GATE OPTION & HOURS
· Fair Hours will be 10am to 11pm | Gate hours will be 10am to 10pm | Building hours will be 10am to 9pm
· Gate Pricing | 10 and under FREE | One Day Adult $12/day | One Day Student $10/day | · One Day Senior $10/day | 3 – day weekend wristband $15 (in & out gate privileges)
· Parking $5 (no in/out privileges) | 3-day parking pass $20 (limited availability)
· AGRIFAIR Exhibition Park
· 32470 Haida Drive Abbotsford, BC V2T 5A6
· Phone : 1.604.852.6674
· Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881