The famiy-friendly townhome community of Baycrest On The Rise by Woodbridge sits on the first, gentle slope at the foot of Burke mountain. Nearby biking and hiking trails offer pet-friendly outdoor activities, while classic Georgian exteriors extend a warm welcome into homes filled with contemporary comforts.
The buildings for Baycrest On The Rise by Woodbridge are set into the hill side with site retaining walls provided on the sides of the buildings and around the outdoor amenity area. Buildings 1 to 6 are two storeys on the uphill elevations and three storeys on the downhill elevations while Buildings 7 to 9 are only two storeys resulting in a higher level of livability and choice for purchasers.
· Units along Gislason Avenue and Baycrest Avenue face the street with feature front doors and stoops providing eyes on the street
· Building elevations feature brick, cedar shingles and vinyl facades, with detailing in a modern Georgian architectural style in a white and grey sophisticated colour palate. Units are articulated with peak roofs, trims and feature details to reinforce the individual character of each home of the five building types
· The proposal meets and exceeds both the private and common outdoor amenity area requirements of the Zoning Bylaw
· An outdoor amenity area which includes children’s play space and equipment plus seating has been placed centrally on the site for the resident’s use
· A hydroseeded wildflower mix with lawn is proposed under the BCHydro right-of-way with trail connections to the MUP from the townhouses.
The proposal for Baycrest On The Rise by Woodbridge includes:
· An OCP amendment, rezoning and lot consolidation to permit development of 53, two storey to three storey townhouse units
· 31 three-bedroom and 22 four-bedroom units, ranging in size from 154 square metres (1,659 sf) to 188 square metres (2,028 sf)
· A floor are ratio (FAR) of 0.72 which is within the maximum 1.1 FAR permitted
in the RT-2 zone and a unit density of 17.4 units per acre (UPA)
· 106 resident and 11 visitor parking spaces are provided which meets the 106 resident and 11 visitor spaces required as per the City’s Zoning Bylaw (based on a parking ratio of two spaces per townhouse unit and 0.20 space per unit for visitors)
Building Name: Baycrest On The Rise
Address: 3495, 3505, 3515, 3525 & 3535 Baycrest Avenue, Coquitlam BC
Developer: Woodbridge Homes Ltd.
Architect: HCMA Architecture+Design
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: From 1,659 sf to 2,028 sf
Property Type: Residential
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Baycrest On The Rise, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org MLA Realty 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Baycrest On The Rise as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
E.&.O.E. This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.