For the last 18 years the annual Burnaby Blues + Roots Festival has been a highlight of the outdoor concert season. On Saturday, August 12, 2017 the event returns to picturesque Deer Lake Park with another lineup of world-class musicians, including headliner Trombone Shorty, who recently delighted local fans when they opened for the Red Hot Chili Peppers earlier this year. Fans of the family-friendly event will once again enjoy a full day of continuous music from 2 different stages, plus local food vendors and activities for supporters of all ages. Highlighting some fresh new faces and old fan favourites, this year’s lineup for the Burnaby Blues + Roots Festival 2017 includes Trombone Shorty, Matt Andersen, Sue Foley, Leeroy Stagger, Jesse Roper, Murray Porter, Little Miss Higgins, Jesse Waldman, and Kaya Kurz.
EVENT INFO & TICKETS
· Saturday, August 12, 2017 & Deer Lake Park Festival Lawn
· Gates: 12noon | Show: 1:00pm to 10:00pm
· Advanced Ticket Prices (ends August 11 at 11:59PM)
· Single tickets $65.00 (incl. GST)
· 4-Pack Tickets $220.00 (incl. GST)
· Day of Show Single Tickets $80.00 (incl. GST)
· Children 12 and under are Free with an accompanying adult. Please call the box office 604-205-3000 to arrange complimentary tickets.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881