At the heart of this growing city, just steps from Burquitlam Station on the Evergreen Line, there is a new community emerging – a place to call home. This is The Burquitlam Capital: a planned 23-storey development that’s right where you want to be.
Vancovuer4Life offers VIP Access with Early Buyer Incentives
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for Priority in Choosing your Desired Suite Type. In addition, a VIP Purchaser Bonus (limited time only):
One Bedroom – $2,500
Two Bedroom – $5,000
Three Bedroom & Two Bedroom+Den – $7,500
Townhomes & Penthouses – $10,000
Buyers who are interested in purchasing at The Burquitlam Capital will receive a Confidential and Personalized Invitation for a Private Preview Meeting to go over important Details, Pricing and Pre-Selection of Floor Plans.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
With 193 fabulous homes and 10,534 squarefoot ground-level commercial space planned for a restaurant, a coffee shop, and other services that will make your life easier, The Burquitlam Capital is designed with you in mind. With plenty of amenities like a fully equipped gym, rooftop podium garden, lounge and a meeting area for private events. The Burquitlam Capital will fit into your life like a new glove. Two parkettes on the north and south side of the building connects you to a quiet outdoor experience where you can enjoy a good read. But best of all, you’re just three minutes away from the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station for travel to Downtown Vancouver or to any of the other stops on the SkyTrain line.
Now that Lougheed, Burnaby, Coquitlam and Port Moody have been extensively developed, there is only one last great place to live – Burquitlam, the last place to be developed with its own SkyTrain station. Located just on the border of Coquitlam and Burnaby, Burquitlam is a growing community right at the heart of it all.
Now, even as housing prices soar and chances to own disappear, a new opportunity is here: The Burquitlam Capital. This 23-storey development is the gateway to a new SkyTrain community where Burquitlam Station will soon be right next door and the life you want to live is not only possible, it’s affordable. This is that last great place to own – to call your home. Welcome to The Burquitlam Capital.
· Modern interiors by False Creek Design Group
· Contemporary laminate wood flooring in living areas
· 40 oz. nylon cut pile carpet in all bedrooms
· Polished chrome hardware throughout
· 24-inch front loading stacked ENERGY STAR Blomberg washer and dryers
· 9-foot ceilings throughout the building except for the top floor that has 10-foot ceilings
· The two penthouse floors of the building have air-conditioning
· Beautiful wood grained cabinets with an under mounted sink over a large storage drawer for your convenience
· Counter tops made of Caesar Stone are beautiful, easy to clean and easy to love
· Polished chrome Grohe fixtures throughout each home
· Sumptuous bathrooms that look great while you relax and enjoy a bath in the large soaker tub. Or if you choose a plan with two bathrooms you’ll have a separate shower with unique rolling hardware that smoothly opens and shuts the large glass doors
· Dual flush, low consumption European-styled toilet
· Beautiful wood-grained cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers offer generous storage and extra large pot drawers to maximize space and make your home look great all at the same time
· Polished Caesar Stone quartzite makes for an easy-to-clean, durable countertop that you’ll fall in love with
· 32×18-inch stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink is easy to use, built to last, and made beautifully
· Polished chrome Grohe kitchen faucet with pull-down spout maximizes efficiency so you can wash less and cook more
· High-performance Porter & Charles induction cooktop heats up and cools down faster while its efficient design leaves plenty of space for other deliciousness. Safety features include:
· Cool touch
· Easy clean surface
· Modern stainless steel appliances bring high-performance efficiency and beautiful designs together for one incredible kitchen space
ENERGY STAR appliances include:
· Fulgor wall oven
· Built-in Faber Inca Smart Insert Hood
· Full-size GE dishwasher
· Panasonic Microwave and Blomberg refrigerator with bottommount integrated freezer
· For penthouses and townhomes: Fisher Paykel refrigerator with bottom-mount integrated freezer, including ice maker and water in the fridge door
· For penthouses and townhomes: a full-size Blomberg dishwasher with room for 12-place settings
· For penthouses and townhomes: a 30-inch high performance Porter and Charles induction cooktop plus a Perfect Insert 30 Hood and a 30-inch Fulgor wall oven offer exceptional
As a member of the Magusta Group, we are part of a global team that serves countless happy customers, not just in Canada, but in Hong Kong and China as well. Our customers have diverse needs, and we know how to tailor our work to them. We’ve learned this from years of international experience in property investment and development, serviced apartments,engineering and design, and consulting servicesfor hotels and restaurants.
GOOD URBAN DESIGNS
We believe that good quality urban design is more than an accessory to a good home – it’s a necessity. That’s why you’ll find that our developments aren’t just great places to live; they are also great neighbourhoods to live in. Our projects are built with easily accessible walkways
right at your door, so whether you’re outside or inside, it’s easy to make yourself at home.
· Rositch-Hemphill Architects
· Marcon Construction
· False Creek Design Group
· Cityscape Design Group
· Fingerprint Strategies
· Spring Advertising
· TAC Real Estate
· MillerWark Real Estate
· Life is within walking distance. You can start your day at the planned coffee shop in the building’s streetfront retail and if you choose you can have dinner in the planned restaurant.
· Less than a three-minute walk to Burquitlam Station, providing you with a world of accessibility at your door.
· With new developments emerging in the neighbourhood, there are plenty of neighbours to meet and make this a thriving community.
· Go for a quick shop or make a day of it. Your local grocery store will soon be a short five-minute walk away meaning that you can shop fresh every day. Lougheed Town Centre and Costco are within a five-minute drive and there are wide variety of restaurants and retailers within just a few minutes walk from your home along North Road and Austin Heights.
· A wide-array of elementary schools within your catchment and the world-renowned Simon Fraser University is just a 10-minute drive away.
· Saying hello to city living doesn’t mean saying goodbye to the great outdoors. There are countless outdoor adventures that are yours to discover within easy reach.
Building Name: The Burquitlam Capital
Address: 513 Clarke Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3X3
Developer: Magusta Development
Architect: Rositch Hemphill Architects
Interior Design: False Creek Design Group
Year Built: Estimated completion in Winter 2018
Prices: Starting from $197,900 to over $$699,900
Unit Sizes: From 446 sf to 1,412 sf
Property Type: Residential, Commercial
Neighbourhood: Coquitlam West
Deposit Structure: $5,000 upon signing the agreement and the balance of a 10% deposit by way of certified funds withing 7 days of signing the agreement (total deposit of 10%), 5% 6 month after acceptance of the agreement or upon amendment to the Disclousure Statement (the latter of the two options), 5% 3 months after the 2nd deposit.
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: Proposed Maintenance Fee of $0.35/sf
Cost To Purchase Parking: One storage locker included with each home purchase (except for a handful of units that do not include parking stalls). Two parking stalls included with the purchase of a Three Bedroom, Penthouse, or Townhome.
Cost To Purchase Storage: One storage locker included in each home purchase
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on The Burquitlam Capital, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on The Burquitlam Capital as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
The Burquitlam Capital is developed by Magusta Burquitlam One Development Ltd. (“Magusta”). This is not an offering for sale. Such an offering may only be made once a Disclosure Statement has been filled. Incentives are a credit on the Purchaser’s Statement of Adjustments at the time of completion and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Pricing and incentives are subject to change without notice. Information contained herein is subject to change at any time. E&OE.