Circle Craft Cooperative is pleased to announce Circle Craft Market Vancouver 2019 edition of Circle Craft Christmas Market, November 7-11 (Thursday to Monday in 2019) at the Convention Centre West in Vancouver. Over 300 artisans (60 new this year!) will gather to show their wares: fine artistry and modern design via wood, clay, textiles, metal and more! A Vancouver tradition for over four decades, the Market traditionally begins the holiday shopping season in the city.
Circle Craft is a unique BC Artist Cooperative dedicated to providing opportunities for craftspeople to connect with the community.
Formed in 1972, Circle Craft has grown to become a major force in the marketing and promotion of quality craft utilizing a ‘direct from the artist’ approach. Built on a reputation for integrity and quality, both the annual Christmas Market and the shop and gallery on Granville Island are Vancouver traditions for locals and visitors alike and encompass a wide variety of media and design styles. Circle Craft is self-sustaining and is supported by the commission on sales and participation fees.
Their 1994 mission statement reflects the aims of their founding members: “to promote the development, recognition, and success of members and their work.” They are proud of their achievement in fulfilling their mission: Circle Craft is one of the most successful organizations of its kind in North America.
CIRLCE CRAFT MARKET VANCOUVER 2019 EVENT INFO
· November 7-11, 2019 (Thursday to Monday)
· Thursday through Saturday | 10am to 9pm
· Sunday | 10am to 7pm
· Monday | 10am to 5pm
· Admission: $15 adults; $12 seniors and students; $11 each for groups of 10 or more
· Children under 12 are free; 50% off after 5:00 pm
· Vancouver Convention Centre West
· 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver BC
· Save $2 on all admission prices when you buy tickets online in advance (Your initial ticket purchase entitles you to unlimited re-entry on any day of the 2019 show. Please pick up and validate your re-entry pass as you exit. Offer is non-transferable and applies to ticket purchaser ONLY.)
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com MLA Realty 778.991.5881