At the centre of Metro Vancouver, where two SkyTrain lines meet and the region’s largest highways converge, a rare 40-acre site will be dramatically reconceptualized into The City of Lougheed. Residents will experience an unparalleled urban lifestyle within a community designed for livability, ease and enjoyment. The streets will be filled with architectural and culinary inspiration from around the world, lush walkable boulevards and a never-ending array of shops, restaurants, sidewalk cafés, celebrations and cultural experiences, all in one remarkable place.
In The City of Lougheed, each unique neighbourhood will offer unmistakable character and a purposefully curated mix of amenities, conveniences and public spaces. Look forward to pedestrian-friendly high streets, landscaped boulevards spilling out into public plazas, active retail storefronts and lively events all year long.
As The City of Lougheed grows with each new neighbourhood, the investment value of its homes will also increase. This means that early purchasers into The City of Lougheed will continue building equity over the long term as the community’s vision to become a world-class urban centre comes to life.
Live in Canada’s largest new Master planned community!
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood Tower One, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
HOMES AND DESIGN IN THE FIRST NEIGHBOURHOOD
Here it is: the opportunity to claim one of the inaugural homes in a master plan that will revolutionize how people live, socialize, shop and invest in Metro Vancouver. The architecture of the community’s first 55-storey high-rise is sleek and globally inspired, and features 500+ residences showcasing the most thoughtful level of interior design in the region.
Timeless Design And Quality Materials Create The Perfect Canvas for Living
· Intelligent floor plans use space efficiently and create rooms that are easy to furnish
· Large balconies have room for furniture and outdoor fireplaces and show off exceptional views
· Time-honoured materials give these homes a solid foundation, with style that will last for decades
· Homes offer features found in single-family residences, like side-by-side laundry
In Three Luxurious Colour Schemes, The Shape Kitchen Is Attractive And Expertly Planned
· The proven L-shaped design is a flexible and spacious kitchen layout with room for multiple chefs
· A kitchen island and ample countertops in polished stone create more space for food prep and socializing
· Soft-close drawers and cabinet doors ensure a quiet environment
· The Bosch refrigerator and dishwasher are concealed behind custom European cabinetry to create a visually seamless look
· A gas cooktop provides consistent cooking temperatures, while the wall oven gives the space a clean, high-end feel
· Thoughtful details include a storage pantry, recessed lighting and marble herringbone backsplash for timeless style
THOUGHTFUL DETAILS MAKE A BIG IMPACT
· Central Air Conditioning & Heating: Included with your home for optimal resident comfort all year-round
· Smart Outlets: Well-located USB and four-plug outlets allow residents to charge all their devices with ease
· Kitchen Pantry: A full-height kitchen pantry gives homeowners additional room to store cooking essentials
· Kitchen Island: Every home features a kitchen island, ideal for food prep or to use as a convenient social centrepiece
· Bosch Appliances: Integrated Bosch appliances include a chef-style wall oven and four-burner gas cooktop for standard colour schemes
· Ample Cabinetry: Full-height European cabinetry creates 30 percent more storage space than in most new homes
· Spacious Laundry Room: A full-sized laundry room in every home includes space for a side-by-side washer/dryer, cabinets and hanging rod
· Workspace: Shape creates a dedicated space for owners to add a workstation to charge and use a computer (most homes)
· Storage & Parking: A private storage space and at least one secure underground parking spot are included with each home
SKYTRAIN AND LOCATION IN THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
The sheer size and scale of The City of Lougheed will dramatically reshape the region and create the most central urban hub in Metro Vancouver. By seamlessly integrating the neighbourhood with its two on-site SkyTrain lines, celebrating transit will be an integral part of its offering. From major car thoroughfares and direct-route buses to new pedestrian and biking routes, residents will have immediate access to all of Metro Vancouver and beyond.
The new Evergreen Line takes passengers east to Port Moody & Coquitlam Centre (12 minutes); the Millennium Line travels west to The Amazing Brentwood (10 minutes), Commercial Drive (18 minutes) or downtown Vancouver (30 minutes).
Accessing transit here will be an exciting, fully integrated event. On the ground level, cyclists and bus passengers can grab coffee or other travel essentials at the on-site shops before boarding the frequently departing buses. Upstairs, an iconic roof will provide all-weather comfort as passengers hop on the Millennium or new Evergreen lines to a range of destinations, from downtown Vancouver to connecting transit for Simon Fraser University.
A FULLY CONNECTED CITY IN FIVE WAYS:
· By SkyTrain: Both the Millennium and Evergreen lines meet here, right on-site and steps from home, at the region’s transit hub
· By bus: Enjoy one of the largest and best-served rapid-bus exchanges in the region.
· By foot: Five kilometres of new walkable, pedestrian-oriented paths will connect each neighbourhood and district seamlessly.
· By bike: Cycle from the many neighbourhood paths to Central Valley Greenway for a safe bike path from Burnaby to Vancouver.
· By car: Residents will be minutes from Highway 1, Lougheed Highway and the Port Mann Bridge.
SHOPPING DINING AND CULTURE IN THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
300+ New Shops And Restaurants!! The City of Lougheed will transform into a bustling entertainment destination and the main shopping district for the surrounding region and beyond, featuring a specialty grocer and a range of on-site shops, restaurants and services, from high-end to homegrown.
Best-in-class retail will be one of the main draws of the events plaza, where shoppers will relax over lattes or glasses of wine in the dynamic heart of The City of Lougheed.
Feel the excitement in The City of Lougheed’s main street – an expansive tree-lined boulevard that will form one of the major outdoor shopping areas for the neighbourhood. A specialty grocer, cafés and countless patios will spill out onto the broad pedestrian-oriented sidewalks as shoppers browse its many boutiques and creative window displays, or enjoy one of the street’s open-air celebrations, from parades and night markets to exclusive outdoor fashion shows.
“LET’S EAT DOWNSTAIRS!”
· Eat Outside: Residents will enjoy summertime tapas under twinkling lights near the plaza, or gather with friends on a favourite patio warmed by outdoor heaters.
· Dine Inside: Choose from family-friendly restaurants and sophisticated wine bars to casual bistros. Whatever the craving, a range of global tastes and environments will await.
· In Groups: The City of Lougheed will create countless ways for people to socialize over great meals, especially at microbreweries, sports-themed restaurants and energetic cafés.
· On the Go: Residents will have countless convenient food options, including a rotating lineup of takeout stalls, sandwich counters and coffee shops located in the shopping centre and throughout the neighbourhood.
GREENERY AND PARKS THROUGHOUT THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
Thirty percent of The City of Lougheed has been purposefully designed to be shared open spaces enhanced by lush landscaping. This includes the community’s green streets, small and large parks, urban trails, view corridors, landscaped rooftops, water features, and other natural and built features. An emphasis on openness and nature not only creates welcoming, peaceful places to spend the day, it also pays homage to the untouched beauty seen all around The City of Lougheed, from the forested hills to the many local green spaces this part of beautiful British Columbia has treasured for generations.
Summertime concerts. Carnivals. Outdoor yoga and movie nights under the stars. Holiday extravaganzas. Lantern parades and fireworks events. All of this and more will take place at the central park and its adjoining events plaza.
SERVICE AND SECURITY IN THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
A Shape home not only provides tremendous investment security, it also offers homeowners a level of exceptional service that brings ease and personal security to everyday living.
· Our Host Program: Every member of our team, from concierge to contractors, undergoes our comprehensive training program, introducing our global model for experience and our service-first culture.
· Immaculate Grounds: We have a passion for creating clean, beautiful places – and keeping them that way. Our long-term commitment means that our communities will be flawless the day you move in and will continue to flourish over time.
· Look for the Extras: Take an umbrella if a sudden shower erupts, or borrow a cruiser bike to zip around the neighbourhood. Every resident and guest is a valued member of our community and will be treated accordingly.
· How Can We Help?: Everyone from the building concierge to landscapers, maintenance staff and valet parkers will be here to welcome you to The City of Lougheed, making it easy to access whatever you need.
· Security 24/7: The City of Lougheed will be a safe and secure community, with well-lit walkways and parkades, and a rotating presence of trained security personnel available at all hours.
· Keep in Touch: Our team will be available in person and online to make your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Call, email or tweet with a concern or suggestion and we’ll get right back to you.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR AMENITIES IN THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
The First Neighbourhood’s remarkable 18,000 square-foot facility spans three levels, including a landscaped green rooftop for outdoor lounging, community gardening or barbecuing. Inside, residents can organize game nights and table tennis tournaments, enjoy yoga, Pilates or intense cardio workouts, host festive holiday feasts in private event lounges with full kitchens — and so much more.
· Residents can enjoy spectacular sunsets and fresh air on the facility’s rooftop where community gardens and areas for lounging and open-air yoga await.
· Outdoor lounges and dining areas
· Rooftop community garden plots with gardening amenities
· Peaceful trellised seating areas, plus outdoor barbecues for grilling up a feast
· Landscaped edges for a park-like feel
· Grassy areas that are ideal for relaxing or hosting outdoor events
· Located on the first podium level, the amenity’s second floor is purposefully designed to create communal recreation spaces with views to an interior green courtyard and the nearby shopping boulevard.
· State-of-the-art fitness equipment, including stationary bikes and rowing machines
· Stretching zones, lockers and a full selection of free weights
· Table tennis amenities
· Billiards area and lounge
· Yoga and Pilates studio
· Generous common area lounge with contemporary furnishings and kitchenette
· The facility is favourably located in the southwest corner of the First Neighbourhood, providing the best light and an animated streetscape. Its lower level offers a variety of breakout spaces for individual or group use.
· Private event spaces for dining and lounging with full entertaining kitchens
· Dedicated music and crafting rooms
· Quiet business or study stations
· Children’s play area and family lounge
· Large multi-purpose room with kitchenette that accommodates up to 30 people
· Bike repair areas and a dog wash station (parkade access)
VERIFIED VALUE IN THE CITY OF LOUGHEED
1. This VISION & Master Plan will transform The City of Lougheed into an example of residential excellence, granting homeowners unparalleled benefits that could come only from living in a new urban-energy centre.
2. Both the SKYTRAIN & LOCATION of The City of Lougheed are unmatched, with two SkyTrain lines integrated directly into the site, mere steps from home, in the centre of Metro Vancouver.
3. Life will be entertaining in all four seasons with all the SHOPPING, DINING & CULTURE in The City of Lougheed. Only here will indoor and outdoor shops, bistros, patios, office space and residences unite around a vibrant events plaza.
4. The site’s LANDSCAPING & GREENERY plans take inspiration from the region’s natural setting. Residents will always be close to nature on The City of Lougheed’s tree-lined pedestrian walkways, colourful boulevards and in its spacious, grassy parks.
5. Residents will experience true peace of mind with the SERVICE & SECURITY provided by Shape. The company’s long-term ownership in The City of Lougheed means immaculate grounds and exceptional staff, maintenance and event programming.
6. Intelligent planning defines the HOMES & DESIGN at The City of Lougheed. Shape’s thoughtful architecture provides a fitting exterior to complement its uniquely livable layouts and forward-thinking features.
7. The INDOOR & OUTDOOR AMENITIES include an 18,000 square-foot residents-only facility outfitted with premium fitness equipment, games rooms, private entertaining lounges and an outdoor terrace for alfresco living.
8. The City of Lougheed will offer what no other residences can — timeless style, quality of life and a vast array of walkable experiences inside an expertly planned city. It all adds up to long-term VERIFIED VALUE for our fortunate homeowners.
A CALENDAR FULL OF CELEBRATIONS, MARKETS & MORE
· Social Events: Fashion shows, festivals, galas, family entertainment and VIP movie nights are just a taste of the social fun residents can expect all year long. Look forward to endless opportunities to gather close to home with friends, family and neighbours.
· Live Music: With dedicated plazas, stages and sound systems engineered to accommodate full-scale concerts, The City of Lougheed will be a unique venue for everything from the latest headliners to family-friendly acts and everything in between.
· Artisan Markets: The City of Lougheed will be a hub of local talent and creative culture, where tastefully curated public markets will celebrate the authenticity and vitality of the entire community.
· Seasonal Celebrations: The holidays will shine bright at The City of Lougheed, with awe-inspiring light shows, spectacular performances, an extraordinary Santa photo experience and enough holiday cheer to transform the community into a winter wonderland.
Shape Properties Corp. is a Western Canadian real estate investment, management and development company that is passionate about creating dramatically better places. Through meticulous attention to detail, entrepreneurial energy and continuous pursuit of innovation, Shape creates master-planned, transit-oriented communities that are relevant to and dominant for the future of real estate. Shape is currently creating some of the largest and most exciting projects in North America, including The City of Lougheed and The Amazing Brentwood. From residential design excellence through Shape Living to best-in- class merchandising of retail assets, Shape offers a full operating platform built on valuable relationships, strong execution and solid financial partnerships.
MASTER PLAN ARCHITECT
James K.M. Cheng Architects has considerable experience in both urban design and the rezoning of large-scale mixed-use projects, including sustainable communities. The firm’s achievements can be seen locally – in Vancouver’s Shangri-La Hotel, Shaw Tower and the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel – and in prestigious projects around the world.
FIRST NEIGHBOURHOOD ARCHITECT
GBL Architects is a creative, forward- minded firm of local architects providing a complete range of services to the private and public sectors. Each of their commissions is embraced with a commitment to excellence at every stage of project delivery. The firm’s work spans 25 years and is extensive locally and around the world, from the head office of the World Health Organization in Geneva to large residential and mixed-use projects throughout Metro Vancouver.
MASTER PLAN LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
SWA Group is recognized as one of the world’s design leaders in the fields of landscape architecture, planning and urban design. SWA has offices world- wide and has received over 800 awards for their work in more than 60 countries. SWA Group’s local projects of note include Marinaside Crescent in Vancouver’s Yaletown and The Amazing Brentwood. Other prominent projects include the Burj Khalifa tower park in Dubai, Guthrie Green in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, California.
The interior design for The City of Lougheed is Shape Living Interior Design. Behind Shape’s extraordinary living environments are more than 25 years of world-class experience in interior design. Their integrated approach means involvement at every level of development, from space planning to reinventing the way kitchens are designed and outfitted. Superior quality and attention to detail are the cornerstones of all interior spaces, resulting in exceptional value for every Shape Living homeowner.
FIRST NEIGHBOURHOOD LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
PWL is a leading Vancouver-based landscape architectural firm with 40 years’ experience in public- and private-sector planning and design across Canada, the U.S. and internationally. The company works collaboratively with a wide range of specialists and collateral professions to create innovative, imaginative places that incorporate both social and environmental benefits.
Building Name: The City of Lougheed (Tower One)
Address: 9850 Austin Avenue, Burnaby BC
Developer: Shape Properties
Architect: James KM Cheng Architects Inc. (Master Plan Architect for The City of Lougheed) & GBL Architects (First Neighbourhood Architect for The City of Lougheed)
Interior Design: Shape Properties
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Falll/Winter 2021
Unit Sizes: From
Property Type: Residential, Commercial, Office
Neighbourhood: Sullivan Heights
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood Tower One, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on The City of Lougheed Neighbourhood One Tower One as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
E.&.O.E. This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.