EVAN – 1908 SCOTIOA STREET – VANCOUVER EAST V5T 3K7
Designed by award-winning Shift Architecture, EVAN is an affordably rich collection of sustainably designed concrete homes in sought-after south main. With enviable features like over-height ceilings, wide-plank laminate flooring and a balcony or patio included with every home, EVAN proves that a rich life doesn’t have to be an expensive one.
• 1 Bedrooms between 440 sf to 515 sf start from $264,900
• 2 Bedrooms at 836 sf start from $499,900
• 1 Bedroom Penthouse Suites at 506 sf start from $339,900
• 2 Bedroom Penthouse Residences between 849 sf to 936 sf start from $694,900
• 3 Bedroom Penthouse Residences between 1043 sf to 1200 sf start from $849,900
EVAN FLOOR PLANS
• Plan A – 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath at 465 sf + 17 sf balcony
• Plan B – 1 Bedoom + 1 Bath at 512 sf + 23 sf balcony
• Plan B2 – 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath at 506 sf + 63 sf exterior
• Plan C1 – Bedroom + 1 Bath at 440 sf + 53 sf exterior
• Plan C2 – 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath at 936 sf + 48 sf exterior (2 balconies)
• Plan D – 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath at 515 sf + 44 sf balcony
• Plan D2 – 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath at 849 sf + 96/117 sf balcony/patio
• Plan E – 1 Bedroom + 1 Bath at 512 sf + 63/104 sf exterior
• Plan E2 – 3 Bedroom + 2 Bathrooms + 142 sf exterior balcony/patio
• Plant F – 2 Bedroom + 2 Bathrooms at 836 sf + 111 sf exterior
• Plan F2 – 3 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom at 1,200 sf + 114 sf balcony
The homes will have premium wide plank laminate floors in the bedrooms, dining and living areas for that truly modern appeal in addition to painted flat panel interior doors and high efficiency energy star front loading washer and dryer in laundry closets. Multiple outlets for high speed internet access and digital media. Bathrooms will include polished chrome accessories, contemporary/minimalistic soaker tub with single lever pressure balanced valve for the shower in addition to high efficiency dual flush toilet and large format porcelain tile tub surround. Other bathroom features include sleek polished composite counters with four inch back splash, flat panel graphite teak vertical grain laminate cabinetry with stainless steel modern hardware and convenient soft closing mechanisms for all doors. The kitchens will include premium energy efficient European designed appliance package (including fully integrated bottom mount fridge, 24” stainless steel convection electric wall oven, 24” ceramic top electric cooktop, dishwasher that is fully integrated, 24” slide out fan and stainless steel microwave). All kitchens also have in sink disposalnits in addition to contemporary white gloss lacquer upper cabinets and custom flat panel modern graphite teak vertical granite lower cabinetry (like the bathrooms). Other gourmet kitchen features include functional under cabinetry lighting, convenient soft closing mechanisms for all cabinetry doors and stainless steel under mounted sink. Most of the larger homes also have large walk in closets in the masters. Over height ceilings are standard and all homes have outdoor living space. Please note that these finishes are subject to change.
• The building includes a unique integrated indoor and outdoor amenity space.
• Common courtyard
• Meeting room
• Contemporary interior spec including a European appliance package.
• Each home comes standard with outdoor space and over-height ceilings.
• This concrete building includes controlled fob access.
• Well-lit bike rooms.
• Controlled underground parking lot.
South Main (or SoMa) is close to everything: from pho to pharmacies. It has trendy bars, funky boutiques, exciting after-hours, and the Narrow Bar up the street. If you work downtown, it’s fast to get home, even on foot, or on bike. Want a night out? There’s a smorgasbord of action all around you, and you’re minutes from downtown. Also a quick walk to Emily Carr, Great Northern Way, Main Street and just a 10-minute walk to the SkyTrain, Science World, the seawall and False Creek EVAN encourages outdoor living. Each home is covered by 2-5-10 Warranty. Rental Rates for 1 bedrooms are approximately $1,450/month and for 2 bedrooms approximately $1,950/month.
Building Name: Evan
Address: 1908 Scotia Street, Vancouver V5T 3K7
Developer: Greci Developments
Architect: Shift Architecture
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Winter/Spring 2014
Prices: From $269,900 to $899,900
Unit Sizes: From 440 sf to 1200 sf
Property Type: Residential, Commercial
Area: Vancouver East
Neighbourhood: South Main
Deposit Structure: 15%
Cost/Square Foor: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: Parking included in the purchase price
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage included in the purchase price
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for detailed pricing, floorplans & availability on Evan Condos. 778.991.5881 email@example.com