Experience VanDusen Festival of Lights, a magical winter wonderland with over one million lights decorating VanDusen Botanical Garden open from December 1 to January 2.
Stroll with friends and family through interactive themed areas, enjoy the famous Dancing Lights show on Livingstone Lake, look for roving Scandinavian gnomes and reindeer in the garden, light a candle at the Make-A-Wish candle grotto, take a photo with Santa, and much more!
This year they’ve expanded the show to include a new carousel and all entry tickets include a free ride!
· December 1, 2016 to January 2, 2017 | 4:30pm – 9:00pm
· December 16 to December 23 (Open Late) | 4:30pm – 10:00pm
· Closed December 25
· Adult: $18.50 (incl. $0.76 GST + $2.50 service charge)
· Senior (65 and older) : $14.25 (incl. $0.57 GST + $2.25 service charge)
· Youth (13 – 18): $14.25 (incl. $0.57 GST + $2.25 service charge)
· Child (4 – 12): $11.00 (incl. $0.43 GST + $2 service charge)
· Family (2 adults + 2 children 18 and under): $38.00 (incl. $1.71 GST + $4 service charge)
· Children under 3: Free
VISION OF VANDUSEN BOTANICAL GARDEN
VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory will be cherished locally and renowned internationally for their beauty and for their leadership in plant conservation, biodiversity and sustainability.
MISSION OF VANDUSEN BOTANICAL GARDEN
To inspire understanding of the vital importance of plants to all life through the excellence of our botanical collections, programs and practices.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881