The CLASSIC interior motif epitomizes casual elegance. The rich laminate wood-style flooring and shaker-style kitchen cabinets blend seamlessly with the stainless steel appliances and contemporary fixtures. The open concept layout is ideal for entertaining. Multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, plus private outdoor space and a double car garage provide ample room for growing families. It’s the home you’ve always wanted: big, bright and brand new.
Click here to download all Highland Park Metrotown Phase Two Floor Plans
The MODERN interior motif boldly blends light and dark colours. Streamlined kitchens feature flat-panel custom stained wood cabinets and sleek Fridgidaire stainless steel appliances. The thoughtful attention to detail creates a sanctuary of style and comfort. High quality finishes and fixtures add value. Expansive Energy Star® certified windows optimize natural light and reduce heating costs. Advanced rain screen technology protects your investment.
HOME OF DISTINCTION
• Limited collection of finely crafted townhomes with stone accents designed by award-winning Rositch Hemphill Architects
• Private gardens and generous balconies extend your entertaining space outdoors
• Double-car garage great for two-car families or for extra storage
• Choice of two colour schemes – Classic and Modern – created by the renowned Portico Design Group
• Open-concept interiors with 9-foot ceilings on the main floor
• Expansive windows fill the home with natural light
• Contemporary interior doors with polished chrome hardware
• Electric baseboard heat and individual-room controlled thermostats
• Energy Star®certified Low-E windows improve energy efficiency
• Contemporary horizontal blinds
• Custom-designed cabinetry with decorative polished chrome handles
• Classic scheme features shaker-style cabinets; Modern scheme features flat-panel custom stained wood grain cabinets
• Quartz countertops complement the beautiful backsplash (tile in Classic scheme; stone in Modern scheme)
• Soft close cabinet doors and drawers
• Custom under-cabinet display shelf
• Decorative pendant light fixtures accentuate a large gourmet island with extra in-kitchen storage (plan specific)
• Under-cabinet task lighting adds ambiance when entertaining, while contemporary halogen track lighting fully illuminates the stylish kitchen
• Modern rectangular undermount stainless steel sink and polished chrome single-lever faucet with convenient pull-out vegetable spray
• Sleek Fridgidaire Gallery Series stainless steel appliances:
• Slide-in 30-inch-wide self-cleaning gas range
• 24-inch multi-cycle dishwasher
• 23 cu.ft. counter-depth French Door refrigerator with bottom mount freezer and an external ice and water dispenser
• Slide-out integrated hood fan
• Stainless steel microwave oven
• Pantries with roll out storage (plan specific)
SPA-STYLE MASTER ENSUITE
• Beautiful quartz countertops
• ACRI-TEC Zen collection double sink with stylish single-lever faucets by Kohler
• Full-width vanity mirrors in ensuites
• Floating display shelf with decorative wall sconces and added pot lighting
• Relaxing deep soaker tub
• Classic scheme features black and white ‘Carrara marble design’ floor tiles; Modern scheme features ‘wood plank style’ ceramic floor tiles
• Kohler water-saving dual-flush elongated toilets
• Handset ceramic tile surrounds in all bathtubs and showers
• Multi-media connections for high-speed cable and Internet access
• Two hose bibs, one in the front and one at the rear
• Built-in linen closet on the upper floor
• Security, vacuum, and laundry rough-in
SAFE AND SECURE
• Built to the highest standards by Bogner Development Group Ltd.
• Laminated asphalt shingle roof with limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
• Hard-wired smoke detectors throughout every home
• Secure deadbolt hardware on front entry doors
• Decorative exterior lighting
• Rainscreen technology designed for the West Coast climate
• Comprehensive 2-5-10 warranty protection by Travelers
Insurance Company of Canada:
• 2 Year Material and Labour Warranty
• 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty
• 10 Year Structural Defects Warranty
HIGHLIGHT OF METROTOWN
Metrotown is the vibrant urban centre of Burnaby. It has world-class restaurants and a wide variety of entertainment options, as well as British Columbia’s largest shopping centre: Metropolis at Metrotown. Clothing boutiques, luxury brands, electronics, jewellery, home furnishings, specialty foods and much more – you’ll find it all here!
The neighbourhood has everything a growing family needs, from doctors and dentists to good schools, community centres and sports facilities. When it comes to household essentials, there is an abundance of local shopping options, including Superstore, Safeway, and T&T Supermarket.
HIGHLIGHT OF PARK LIVING
When complete, Highland Park townhomes will be nestled amid tranquil greenery. In addition to having the Highland Park Trail at your doorstep, the beauty of nature is sure to be a highlight of every day.
Two of Burnaby’s biggest parks are close to home. Central Park is an immense greenspace with picnic areas, walking trails, children’s play area, tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, and a pitch-and-putt golf course. Deer Lake Park offers leisurely walking trails with scenic views of the lake, and is home to the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts.
Highland Park has strong community roots. It bears the name and is situated near the site of Highland Park Station, one of the 16 stops on the Central Park Line, which ran between Vancouver and New Westminster from 1891 to 1954.
Highland Park Station quickly became a vibrant hub and transfer point. During rush hour trams ran every 20 minutes. To service commuters, the Thould family opened “The Dinky Store” (so-called because of its small size). The convenience of the station and store attracted workers and families to settle in the area, and the community started to grow.
Building Name: Highland Park Metrotown Phase 2
Address: 6088 Beresford Street Burnaby, BC V5J 1K2
Developer: Bogner Development Group Ltd.
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: N/A
Property Type: Townhome
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foor: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: Parking included in the purchase price (Double-car garages)
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Highland Park Metrotown Phase 2, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Highland Park Metrotown Phase Two as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offer may only be made with the applicable Disclosure Statement and Agreement of Purchase and Sale.