North America’s leading residential developer is bringing the first fantastically designed and executed project to this community — and it’s surprisingly affordable. Vancouver View Estates Coming May 30th, 2015!!
Kensington Gardens is an integrated urban community comprised of three unique residential towers, a collection of townhouses and a residential podium, linked by an elevated landscaped courtyard, a new park, lane and plaza.
This mixed-used development aims to make a meaningful contribution to the regeneration and revitalization of the very important Kingsway arterial route. The design of the project, which responds to the character and scale of its context, consists of three streetwall buildings integrated with three 14-storey residential towers—each with a distinct shape and identity. The buildings are linked by an elevated landscaped courtyard, which encompasses residential apartments, townhouses, and retail. The project includes significant urban gardens and public spaces for public engagement and enjoyment in the form of green roofs, a new plaza at the intersection of Kingsway and Gladstone, and a neighbourhood park.
The project’s comprehensive sustainability strategy targets LEED® Gold certification, and incorporates sunshading, stormwater collection for irrigation, and heat recovery.
The size of Kensington Gardens project is 410,000 sf and is comprised of:
• Three 14-storey towers, 3 low rise residential buildings – two 4-storey and one 5-storey residential podium
• A row of townhouses along East 30th Ave
• Total 404 units, 151 one bedrooms, 14 one bedrooms + den, 190 two-bedrooms, 6 two bedrooms + den, 43 three-bedrooms,
• Three levels of underground parking with 440 residential parking spots, 157 retail parking stalls and bicycle storage for 532 bikes
Our homes are designed and built with uncompromising attention to quality and detail. The residences at Kensington Gardens offer a beautiful backdrop for the ideal Vancouver lifestyle with light-filled living spaces and private decks and terraces for indoor/outdoor entertaining. State-of-the-art technology and air conditioning are pre-engineered in each suite, providing residents with greater comfort, peace of mind and ease of use.
• Custom solid wood suite entry doors
• Granite stone threshold
• Elegant wide-plank engineered wood flooring in brushed oak throughout main living spaces
• Carpeting in private quarters
• Sleek roller-style shades on all windows
• GE front-load washer and dryer
• Open balconies or terraces for each home
• Central air conditioning
Streamlined gourmet kitchens feature superior imported cabinetry, appliances, fixtures and fittings – featuring precision-built Nobilia Kitchens from Germany, and appliances from Miele and Blomberg.
• Choice of four kitchen colour schemes
• German imported Nobilia cabinetry
• Under-cabinet lighting
• Top-of-the-line appliances
• Miele stainless steel gas cooktop, wall oven (select homes), and custom hoodfan
• Blomberg built-in fridge and freezer with custom panel finish for an integrated contemporary look
• Blomberg fully integrated stainless steel dishwasher
• Panasonic microwave
• Convenient in-sink waste disposal system
• Durable Corian countertop
• Striking backpainted glass tile backsplash
• Stainless steel sink with polished faucet
Modern bathrooms feature beautifully designed fixtures from Philippe Starck and German imported Nobilia vanity cabinetry. A careful selection of high-end products & finishes create the perfect balance between luxury and livability.
• German imported Nobilia vanity cabinetry
• Quartz vanity countertop and backsplash
• Custom mirrored medicine cabinet above vanity for added storage
• Distinctive large format porcelain tile flooring
• Matte glaze ceramic shower and bathroom wall tile on wet wall
• Grohe shower arm and faucet with Grohsafe Universal pressure balance valve
• Tempered glass shower enclosures
• Acritec bathtub
• Duravit one-piece toilet designed by Philippe Starck
• Duravit undermount sink designed by Philippe Starck
• Modern chrome accessories
We believe that socially responsible community development and environmental stewardship are the foundations of good design and we’ve approached each component of the residences of Kensington Gardens with these principles in mind.
• Landmark Plaza
• Exciting Retail & Services
• Premiere Asian Restaurant
• Asian-Inspired Park
• Public Art
• Elevated Garden Courtyard
• Urban Orchard
• Landscaped Rooftop
5 Star Amenities. Enjoy convenient access to eclectic retail, dining and recreational options at your doorstep and a host of private residential amenities designed for your comfort and wellness.
• Elevated Garden Courtyard
• Urban Orchard
• Swimming Pool
• Hot Tub
• BBQ Area
• Outdoor Fire Places
• Resident Lounge
• Multimedia Lounge
Early Discount Purchase for the next 25 homes
• $10,000 off 1 Bedroom + Dens
• $15,000 off 2 Bedrooms + Dens
• $20,000 off 3 Bedrooms + Dens
Building Name: Kensington Gardens
Address: 2220 Kingsway, Vancouver East, BC V5N 2T7
Developer: Westbank Corporation
Architect: Henriquez Partners Architects
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Summer 2017
Prices: From $249,900
Unit Sizes: N/A
Property Type: N/A
Deposit Structure: 10% total, $10,000 upon submission of offer, Increase to 5% on 8th day, 5% within 180 days.
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: $0.38/sf/month
Cost To Purchase Parking: Parking included in the purchase price, (1 parking stall is included with 2 and 3 bedroom homes). Additional parking stalls available for sale @$27,500.
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage not included in purchase price. $2,500.00 to purchase storage.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Kensington Gardens, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Kensington Gardens as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
The developer reserves the right to modify the building design, floorplans, prices, features and specifications without notice. This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering can only be made by way of Disclosure Statement. E. & O.E