FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING AVAILABLE NOW
WITH AN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE PREVIEW AND VIP EVENT!!
Vancouver4Life offers an Exclusive VIP Early Buyer Preview Event for this magnificent, luxurious, high in demand lifestyle project developed by Cressey. Buyers who are interested in purchasing at Kings Crossing will receive a Confidential and Personalized Invitation for a Private Preview Meeting at which we would go over important Details, Pricing and Pre-Selection of Floor Plans. This Early VIP Buyer Event with Vancouver4Life offers some amazing Early Purchase Incentives!
Please make an appointment to pre-select your floor plans. To set a private, personal preview appointment please contact Agnieszka Stryjecka | 778.991.5881
Pricing, Floor Plans and Details available now!! This Exclusive Early Buyer Event is by Invitation Only. Privileges of VIP Access with Vancouver4Life = Early Buyer Incentives!!
ADVANTAGES YOU’LL RECEIVE PURCHASING THROUGH VANCOUVER4LIFE
• You will have a private presentation prior to the public.
• You will receive great incentives.
• You will receive a storage locker at no charge.
• You will have priority pricing.
• You will have inventory selection prior to the general public.
* All units come with 1 Parking & Air Conditioning *
One Corner. Three Towers. Backed by Cressey. This incredible new living, shopping and working district is located on Edmonds and Kingsway in Burnaby. Kings Crossing will be a dynamic new mixed use community that will be the focal point of this neighbourhood. You’ve seen Edmonds transform. This is where it gets exciting.
Where Kingsway and Edmonds intersect comes a dynamic new living, shopping and working district. People have been watching this area as it transforms into a new epicentre. It began with a new open-air shopping hub at Highgate Village, followed by a new community centre, pool and beautiful modern library. Now, the final piece of Edmonds’ renewal has arrived.
Kings Crossing by Cressey will create a new, walkable, transit-friendly town centre with diverse retail, convenient services and office space, along with three soaring residential towers. Edmonds is an exciting neighbourhood whose transformation is completing in style.
Have a Burnaby address, a lively street scene and a respected, quality-built Cressey home without paying more than you should. Kings Crossing’s pavilion-inspired, six-storey office building will meet three commanding residential towers, ranging from 26–36 storeys, complete with day-to-night views that are sure to impress. If you’ve been watching Edmonds closely, you’ll recognize this as the tipping point for homeowners — to live so close to so much at a far more attractive price.
Over 800 concrete view homes – including 1, 2 and 3-bedrooms, from 540 sq.ft. to 1,200 sq.ft. – will embody Cressey’s renowned standards and finishes, including the revolutionary CresseyKitchen™. What’s more: you’ll even have your choice of two kitchen layouts so the cooking and entertaining space you’ve always dreamed of can finally be yours.
Kings Crossing sits on the skytrain route, making it easy to visit Metrotown, Downtown and all of Metro Vancouver. What’s more, Kings Crossing is centre stage to the brand new amenities Edmonds has to offer. Among its many advantages are the nearby Edmonds SkyTrain station, a highly ranked private school, an extensive greenbelt for strolling, a new library, a stunning recreation centre and a lively mix of shops.
Now imagine the extra convenience that comes with a home at Kings Crossing, including a car-sharing program, bike storage, spacious fitness centre, comfortable lounge and a stunning podium rooftop terrace, along with an animated street level full of fresh fruit stands and desirable shops right outside your door. With all of this included with your home, Kings Crossing represents the ultimate urban living experience in a neighbourhood whose popularity has reached a true tipping point.
What’s more, Kings Crossing is centre stage to the brand new amenities Edmonds has to offer. Among its many advantages are the nearby Edmonds SkyTrain station, a highly ranked private school, an extensive greenbelt for strolling, a new library, a stunning recreation centre and a lively mix of shops.
A WELL DESIGNED HOME
• Sophisticated, well-designed Burnaby Central residences built by the respected Cressey Development Group
• Concrete construction so life inside Kings Crossing is pleasantly quiet
• Over-height, smooth painted ceilings in all homes for a clean, airy feel
• Wide plank wood laminate flooring provides gorgeous continuity in all living areas and bedrooms
• Express your decorating style with one of two classic colour palettes
• Stacking, front loading, energy efficient Whirlpool washer and dryer
• Marble countertop and backsplash in master ensuite with porcelain floor tile
• Quartz countertop and backsplash in main bath offers durability and beauty in one
• Modern sinks with polished chrome faucets
• Wood-grained laminate floating vanity with under-cabinet lighting
• Floating backlit mirror provides flattering lighting for the whole room
• Glass enclosed tiled showers in all master ensuites
• The CresseyKitchen™ is renowned for its functional walk-through layout, ample storage space and seamless design
• At Kings Crossing you can select one of two kitchen layouts for any home: the Classic CresseyKitchen™ or the Feature CresseyKitchen™
• A fully intergated Chef’s Wall with key appliances at eye level and within easy reach to create even more circulation room and entertaining space
• 48″ of integrated refrigeration by Blomberg, with bottom frezer and four distinct temperature control settings to keep food and beverages fresh
• 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop complete with stainless steel knobs
• Pro-style stainless steel microwave, Fulgor wall oven, sleek, low-profile stainless steel hodd fan with three speed settings
• Fully integrated, energy and water efficient dishwasher with Quiet Wash System and Steam Finish option for exceptional shine
• Single bowl stainless steel sink with in-sink disposal
• Durable and easy-to-clean quartz countertops with 12″x36″ white ceramic backsplash
• Under-cabinet lighting for an ambient glow or as targeted illumination during kitchen prep
• Wood laminate and painted cabinetry with timeless hardware creates crisp, clean lines
• Built-in cutlery drawers so your kitchen organization is even easier
• Where Kingsway and Edmonds intersect comes a dynamic new master planned community with 3 residential towers and office and retail space for all of the convenient shops and services you could ask for
• A neighbourhood that is already great – walk to shops, grocery, cafes, yoga, community centre, schools
• Close to rapid transit with the Skytrain just down the street
• Soaring views in all directions
• Get more for your money than at Metrotown
• The Cressey Difference with well thought out floorplans, quality construction and finishings, ample storage and amazing amenities
• Steam and sauna
• State of the art, well-appointed fitness facility
• Multi-purpose gym complete with 2 flat screen TVs
• Lounge and games room
• Outdoor amphitheatre for the ultimate movie night
• Quick access to local parks, services and ships all just steps away
• Dine and shop in Edmonds abundant local culture
• Concierge offers convenience and security
THE CRESSEY PHILOSOPHY IS CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING THEY DO
After 40 years in the business, Cressey has evolved into a company that does more than construct buildings. We create homes – the kind of desirable places that people are proud to call their own.
Every Cressey project adheres to a set of specific and far-reaching standards. Homes must be well-located and near things that enrich your living experience – everything from good schools to convenient transit options. Interiors must be beautiful, flexible and able to withstand the rigors of day-to-day living.
The Cressey Kitchen is a prime example of this forward thinking design ethic, where our team continuously is rethinking the most important room in the house to bring even more utility and ease into people’s lives. Add that to the other Cressey features – easy-to-furnish floorplans, elegant lobbies, useful extras – and it’s easy to see why people look for us by name.
No two Cressey buildings will ever be the same, but the philosophy that guides them always is. It’s a mantra that first reminds us to choose a worthy site and to play to that neighbourhood’s natural strengths. Then it keeps us flexible and imaginative as our entire team searches for meaningful ways to improve the way you’ll live there – room by room, detail by detail, year after year.
Building Name: Kings Crossing
Address: 7350 Edmonds Street, Burnaby BC V3N 1A9
Developer: Cressey Development Group
Architect: IBI/HB Architects
Interior Design: Insight Design Group
Year Built: Estimated completion for Kings Crossing One (KC1) is Fall 2018
Unit Sizes: From 540 sf to 1,174 sf
Levels: 4 buildings plus a two-storey commercial podium. Kingsway Tower is 31 storeys, 338 feet in height with 263 units. Feature Tower is 37 storeys, 399 feet in height with 307 units. Edmonds Tower is 28 storeys, 309 feet in height with 233 units. Office Tower is 6 storeys, 120 feet in height.
Property Type: Mixed use development with residential condos, offices and commercial spaces.
Deposit Structure: 10% on writing, 5% on 6 months, 5% 1 year from contract date
Cost/Square Foot: Approximately
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: All homes come with parking (except KC1A & KC1B Floor Plans), Additional Parking
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage is included in all homes.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on this Exclusive VIP Early Buyer Preview Event. 778.991.5881 firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp.
Please take a moment to fill in the form below to receive a Confidential and Personalized Invitation for a Private Preview Meeting for Kings Crossing. Details, Pricing, Pre-Selection of Floor Plans and Early Purchase Incentives available with Vancouver4Life.
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering can only be made with a disclosure statement E.&O.E.