Westside. Parkside. Inspiring Inside. Where Westside living meets Cambie Corridor convenience at the gates of Vancouver’s iconic Queen Elizabeth Park.
Find your place amongst a collection of 52 bright, spacious condominiums and three fine carriage homes, all boasting the signature quality and style that have made Intracorp one of the country’s most respected developers.
A part of Intracorp’s West Side Collection, Livingstone House is a contemporary, 6-storey, concrete, boutique residence. Livingstone House is located on the Cambie Corridor close to Queen Elizabeth Park, Nat Bailey Stadium and Hillcrest Community Centre. With stone and brick exteriors accented by black mullioned windows, Livingstone House is a sophisticated, modern building with a Victorian twist. Built to LEED Gold equivalency. Part of Intracorp’s Westside Collection.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for early previews of these beautiful residences, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
An upscale residential project with style. Modern, clean lines comprised of rich, contemporary materials give the landmark Livingstone House exceptional curb appeal. Think brick and dark wood accents that combine to create a unique character that stands out from the crowd.
Grounds that are functional, contemporary and above all, beautiful. The professionally-designed landscaping surrounding Livingstone House focuses on simplicity, privacy and ease of maintenance. Picture native grasses, hardy plants and natural stone, with a courtyard area that will serve as both a colourful play area for children and a shared space that is sure to become the focal point of a thriving, new community.
Livingstone House Part of Intracorp’s Westside Collection. From wood frame duplexes to soaring concrete towers, Intracorp has been shaping the urban-built environment for over three decades with one singular goal—to build homes that create extraordinary communities.
With the Westside Collection, Intracorp has brought this focus to Vancouver’s most coveted neighbourhoods, from the Broadway corridor to the forested enclaves surrounding the University of British Columbia.
Livingstone House is the latest addition to this prestigious collection, bringing all of Intracorp’s signature quality and style to a collection of 55 spacious homes, superbly located where Cambie meets Queen Elizabeth Park.
FEATURES | INTRACORP EXTRAORDINARY
The apartments and carriage homes at Livingstone have been designed with features to make your life more comfortable and beautiful today, and long into the future. This focus on quality craftsmanship and exceptional finishes is a fundamental part of Intracorp’s “Building the Extraordinary” philosophy. Look for the Intracorp Extraordinary logo highlighting extraordinary features you won’t easily find elsewhere.
• Located in the new Cambie Corridor, across from Queen Elizabeth Park
• Located a short walk from the Oakridge-41st Avenue Canada Line Station
• Part of Intracorp’s West Side Collection, Livingstone House is our newest addition to extraordinary Westside communities, which include Camera, Pintura, Spruce, and the prestigious UBC communities of Argyll, Chancellor House, Stirling House and Folio, to name a few
• Timeless modern architecture by Shift Architecture Inc.
• Brick, hardi-panel and stucco detailing with warm wood accents, black framed windows and anodized aluminum and glass railings
• Richly landscaped patios and courtyard, and a welcoming entry complemented by floating deck and reflecting pond
• Choice of two rich colour palettes by noted Vancouver designer, Trepp Design Inc.
• In-suite heat pump for individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) in each suite for continuous supply of fresh air
• Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
• 9’ ceilings, with ceiling drops and recessed pot lighting in key locations
• Large patios, decks and terraces
• Roller shade blinds
• Built-in media conduit for TV/electrical outlet combination in living room and master bedroom to conceal wires
• BlombergTM stacking washer and dryer
• BoschTM 800 Series Appliance Package
• Two side-by-side BoschTM 24”-wide integrated fridges with bottom freezers
• BoschTM 30” stainless steel five burner gas cooktop
• BoschTM 30” stainless steel wall oven
• BoscHTM Energy StarTM integrated dishwasher
• FaberTM Integrated tilt-out range hood with 600 CFM capacity
• Double bowl 33” BlancoTM stainless steel undermount sink with BlancoTM faucet and spray.
• Real wood veneer cabinetry featuring soft-close mechanisms on drawers and doors, over-height cabinets and pantries
• Built-in “appliance garage” cabinet
• Built-in tandem under-sink recycling station
• Halogen under-cabinet recessed task lighting
• KrionTM stone countertops and backsplash
• Custom designed vanity mirror with medicine cabinet and integrated lighting (ensuite only)
• Marble slab countertops
• Single bowl undermount DuravitTM sink
• GroheTM lavatory faucets and fixtures
• Grohe™ chrome shower control
• Under-cabinet lighting with motion sensor in master ensuite
• DuravitTM toilet
• Guest suite, opening onto the landscaped courtyard
• Lobby entertainment lounge with kitchen
• Floating deck and reflecting pond surrounding the amenity room
• Children’s outdoor activity area
THE CORE OF OUR ENERGY PROGRAM
• Designed to LEED Gold for Midrise standards
• Individual sub-metering of heating and air conditioning in each suite
• Energy-efficient windows
• High water-efficiency plumbing fixtures
• High energy-efficiency lighting
• Energy Star™ appliances
• Low emitting materials, adhesives, sealants and paint
• Motion sensor lighting in parkade and common area hallways
• Indigenous and low-maintenance landscaping
• Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV’s)
• Building designed to be connectable to a future Neighbourhood Energy Utility
SAFETY FIRST ENSURES YOUR PIECE OF MIND
• Lobby entry and parkade entry protected by security proximity readers
• Lobby entry, lounge and parkade entrance protected by security cameras
• Video – monitored enter-phone system
• Keyless entry into building and parkade (key fobs)
• Pre-wiring for in-suite security system
• Limited access elevator security to each level
• Monitored fire sprinklers and hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in all homes and common areas
• Third Party Warranty Insurance providing coverage up to 2/5/10 years
Queen Elizabeth Park | Welcome to the best backyard in the city. Imagine, 52 hectares of immaculate gardens, winding paths, hidden nooks and a host of spectacular amenities, all situated just steps from your new home at Livingstone House.
Oakridge | Livingstone House places you amidst Vancouver’s most dynamic shopping, dining and recreation. Enjoy the premium shops at Oakridge Centre, cheer on the home team at venerable Nat Bailey Stadium or swim a few laps at spectacular Hillcrest Community Centre.
Convenience | Livingstone House’s proximity to the Canada Line easily connects you to Downtown Vancouver, and the world beyond. You’re just a few blocks from the Oakridge–41st Avenue Station, meaning it’s just 10 minutes to Waterfront Station and less than 15 minutes to Vancouver International Airport.
Intracorp | For more than 30 years, Intracorp has developed highly successful residential communities throughout southern BC. These include Craig Bay on Vancouver Island, The Versatile Building and Orizon on Third in North Vancouver, and MetroPlace and Silver in Burnaby. We are proud to add Livingstone House to our growing Vancouver Westside Collection of signature communities.
Shift Architecture | Shift Architecture boasts an impressive, award-winning portfolio filled with precedent-setting design solutions. Based in North Vancouver, they bring an energized, playful approach to their projects. The people of Shift pride themselves in their collaborative methods and undeniable appreciation for both tradition and envelope-pushing ideas.
Trepp Design Inc.| Creating interior environments that are both deeply practical and highly expressive of individual personalities is what Trepp Design Inc. does best. From their Gastown offices, the Trepp team offers interior design solutions to residential and corporate clients.
Building Name: Livingstone House
Address: 5149 Cambie Street Vancouver, BC V5Z 2Z6
Developer: Intracorp Projects Ltd.
Architect: Shift Architecture
Interior Design: Trepp Design Inc.
Year Built: N/A
Prices: From $430,000
Unit Sizes: From 602 sf to 1,300 sf. 1 bed+den, 2 bed+den, and 3 bed+den.
Suites: 3 townhomes, 53 apartments
Property Type: Residential
Area: Vancouver West
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: Average $810/sf
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Livingston House, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Livingstone House as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
All prices, incentives and promotions are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time. The developer reserves the right to make changes and modifications. E.&O.E. Sales and Marketing by Intracorp Realty Ltd.