Marvel Universe LIVE! will captivate audiences with an authentic and original story that brings more than 25 Marvel characters together on one epic quest. The story is framed around the battle over the Cosmic Cube, the source of ultimate power and one of the most feared and coveted treasures in the Marvel Universe, that has been shattered into pieces by the Mighty Thor in order to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. With the pieces scattered across the globe, Thor’s villainous brother Loki devises a scheme to clone its powers, inciting a threat that could not only decimate Earth but also obliterate the Universe.
To defeat Loki, Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes must band together, including The Avengers – Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor along with Spider-Man and Wolverine, must trek across the globe to retrieve the Cosmic Cube fragments and unite them. As the Super Heroes track the Cube, they will encounter some of their biggest adversaries including Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Red Skull, Madame Hydra, Aldrich Killian, Electro and more, in the quest for the very same fragments. These foes have no problem teaming up if it gets them closer to their ultimate goal of world domination. Marvel Universe LIVE Vancouver starts in June 18 through 21, 2015 at the Pacific Coliseum.
EXPLORE THE CHARACTERS OF MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE!
• AGENT MARIA HILL | A cunning, sharp-witted government agent, Maria Hill’s natural talents and honed skills allowed her to quickly climb the ladder at S.H.I.E.L.D. As Deputy Director, Hill keeps the gears of the massive organization in perpetual motion, reporting directly to Nick Fury. Hill focuses herself solely on her work and is fully committed to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s cause.
• BLACK CAT | Following in her infamous father’s footsteps, New Yorker Felicia Hardy put her years of training in acrobatics and martial arts to use as a masterful cat burglar. After amassing a small fortune in stolen goods, Hardy decided to play up her increasingly notorious reputation, donning a sleek costume and dubbing herself the Black Cat. Though not evil, Hardy’s selfish lust for wealth has caused her to rob, con and take advantage of anyone foolish enough to let the Black Cat cross their path!
• BLACK WIDOW | Natasha Romanoff is the super-spy known as the Black Widow! Trained extensively in the art of espionage and outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, Black Widow’s combat skills are virtually unmatched. One of S.H.I.E.L.D.’S most valuable agents, she has carried out numerous black-ops missions and has recently been assigned by Director Nick Fury to keep an eye on the Avengers.
• CAPTAIN AMERICA | During WWII, the patriotic Steve Rogers was offered a place in the military’s top-secret biological experiment, Operation: Rebirth. Injected with an experimental super-serum, Rogers emerged from the treatment with heightened endurance, strength and reaction time. With extensive training and an indestructible Vibranium shield, Rogers soon became the country’s ultimate weapon: Captain America! Though frozen in ice during a climactic battle toward the end of the war, Rogers was discovered and revived decades later. Now the living legend continues the war against evil in modern times as a member of The Avengers!
• CAPTAIN MARVEL | A chance encounter with an alien being granted ace U.S. Air force pilot Carol Danvers incredible powers. Endeavoring to use her fantastic new abilities for the forces of good, Danvers joined the Super Hero community in their ongoing struggle against evil. She now valiantly aids her fellow heroes as the intrepid Captain Marvel!
• CHITAURI | The Chitauri are a dangerous and powerful race of extraterrestrials from another dimension. They possess formidable alien weaponry, advanced vehicles and a seemingly unending supply of soldiers bent on destruction and conquest. A Chitauri dimensional breach is a massive threat not only to Earth, but also to the entire galaxy!
• CYCLOPS | Scott Summers’ mutant ability to project devastating beams of kinetic force from his eyes was a terrible curse when it first manifested in his teen years. It wasn’t until he learned to control his unique powers under the tutelage of Professor Charles Xavier that Summers realized he could use his gifts for the benefit of both man and mutant alike. Taking the codename Cyclops, Summers has carried Professor Xavier’s dream of human and mutant equality into the modern day, as leader of the X-Men.
• DOC-OCK | Doctor Otto Octavius has dedicated his life to melding the cunning of man with the power of machine. Driven to the brink of madness by his own nano-controlled mechanical arms, the brilliant, twisted Doctor Octopus will steal any technology at hand, or perform engineering tests on any subject available… anything to further his goals of a bio-mechanized future! That is, unless Spider-Man can stop him!
• ELECTRO | Max Dillon, the super villain Electro, has fought Spider-Man many times. But when he gets knocked into a Daily Bugle jumbotron, Electro gets powered up and becomes a being of pure electric energy with the ability to control anything that uses electricity on the planet.
• FALCON | Born and raised in Harlem, New York, Sam Wilson was a happy child who possessed a great affinity for birds. After losing his parents at a young age, Wilson became a troubled youth until a chance encounter with the legendary Captain America brought out his inner hero. At Cap’s urging, Wilson used his natural gift for communication with birds, as well as a sophisticated winged harness, to become a heroic, high-flying falcon.
• GREEN GOBLIN | In an effort to replicate Spider-Man’s powers, the corrupt industrialist Norman Osborn was caught up in an experiment gone horribly wrong, transforming him into the terrifying Green Goblin! With immense power and frightening weapons at his disposal, the Goblin will stop at nothing to unite the underworld of Manhattan and beyond under his control and to destroy Spider-Man in particular.
• HAWKEYE | An archer with perfect accuracy and a quiver of trick arrows, Clint Barton’s wit is usually faster than his lightning-quick reflexes! Though this expert marksman doesn’t always follow the rules, he long ago proved himself an invaluable member of The Avengers as Hawkeye!
• HULK | A massive dose of gamma radiation transformed the brilliant but meek scientist Bruce Banner’s DNA, awakening the hidden, adrenaline-fed hero in his genes… HULK! A Super Hero of few words and incredible strength, the Hulk has long been pursued by those who want to use his immense power for their own purposes, or by those who thought the Jade Giant’s anger was too dangerous to be controlled. Now, as a member of the Avengers, Hulk helps smash the unimaginable threats that no Super Hero could face alone, hoping to at last prove to the world that he is the strongest Super Hero there is!
• IRON MAN | When billionaire industrialist Tony Stark dons his sophisticated steel-mesh armor, he becomes a living high-tech weapon – the world’s greatest fighting machine. Tony has primed his ultra-modern creation for waging state-of-the-art campaigns, attaining sonic flight and defending the greater good! He is the Armored Avenger – driven by a heart that is part machine, but all hero! He is the invincible Iron Man!
• KILLIAN | A brilliant but power-hungry scientist, Aldrich Killian used his technical genius and business savvy to formulate an influential corporate identity. Little known to his compatriots however, was the fact that Killian’s true venture was the foundation of Advanced Idea Mechanics, a radical techno-terrorist group. As the leader of A.I.M., Killian will stop at nothing to see his twisted vision of the future come to fruition.
• LIZARD |In hopes of regrowing his missing arm, desperate scientist Dr. Curt Connors injected himself with lizard DNA – with disastrous results. The infusion of herpetological cells transformed Connors into a super-savage, super-strong lizard creature that only Spider-Man can hope to contain.
• LOKI | Loki is an evil Asgardian being and wielder of mischief bent on conquering Asgard, enslaving the Earth and destroying his stepbrother – The Mighty Thor. Loki is a master manipulator and enjoys tricking others into fighting his battles for him. While he may usually prefer to act behind the scenes, he should never be underestimated in one-on-one combat. His knowledge of evil allows him to perform illusions, shape-shift and hypnotically induce those around him. These abilities, combined with his Asgardian warrior training, make him a dangerous foe.
• MADAME HYDRA | Orphaned as a child in Eastern Europe, Ophelia Sarkissian was taken in and raised by the evil underground agency HYDRA. Excelling in her rigorous training over the next two decades, Sarkissian rose through the ranks of the shadowy organization and was bestowed with the exalted title of Madame Hydra. Now as one of the preeminent players in HYDRA, she will stop at nothing to further her group’s wicked agenda of world dominiation.
• NICK FURY | Older than dirt and twice as mean, Colonel Nick Fury used his brains and integrity to work his way up the U.S intelligence ladder. Fury has served the free world in many capacities over the long years – as a U.S Army Sergeant, as a tech-savvy super-spy and as Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Kept at the peak of youthful vigor by the mysterious Infinity Formula, Fury always comes out fighting when the forces of good are backed against the wall!
• RED SKULL | An imperfect version of the Super Soldier Serum that created Captain America gave HYDRA mastermind Johan Schmidt enhanced strength but left his face horribly disfigured. He became known as the Red Skull and would have conquered the world if Cap had not stopped him during World War II. After the war, he went into hiding and emerged recently in an attempt to regain his youth. The attempt failed, but the Skull now possesses a stolen suit of Iron Man’s armor. This newly invigorated Iron Skull has vowed to destroy the Avengers and conquer the world!
• RHINO | Unable to decline a large offer of cash, thug for hire Aleksei Sytsevich agreed to participate in a secret superhuman experiment. Imparted with massively heightened strength and speed, as well as a durable polymer permanently bonded to his skin, the newly named Rhino embarked on a criminal career, selling his muscle to the highest bidders. Despite his bulk, the dim-witted ruffian always seems to find defeat at the hands of Spider-Man!
• SPIDER-MAN | The bite from a radioactive spider granted Peter Parker amazing arachnid-like powers. After losing his beloved Uncle Ben to a burglar, grief-stricken Peter vowed to use his incredible abilities to protect his city as the Amazing Spider-Man. Peter’s trials taught him an invaluable lesson: with great power, there must also come great responsibility.
• STORM | At one time worshipped as a goddess in her native Africa, Ororo Munroe learned that her weather-controlling abilities were actually the result of a genetic mutation. Recruited and taught how to use her powers for the forces of good by the renowned mutant telepath Charles Xavier, the aptly named Storm has become a pivotal and well-respected member of the X-Men, having served as team leader on several occasions.
• THOR | Nordic legend tells the tale of the son of Odin, the heir to the throne of Asgard – he is Thor, renowned as the mightiest hero of mythology! Thor’s strength, endurance and quest for battle are far greater than his Asgardian brethren. The mighty Thor wields an enchanted Uru hammer, Mjolnir and is the master of thunder and lightning.
• WOLVERINE | With a past shrouded in mystery, Logan – a.k.a. Wolverine – is the most iconic member of the X-Men. Long ago, he trained as a samurai in Japan; later, he became Weapon X, an operative for the Canadian government. Today, he is an X-Man – using his animal-keen senses, healing factor and razor-sharp claws to help protect a world that fears and hates mutants!
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881