Western Canada’s largest and most anticipated indoor carnival is back for spring break 2017 as PlayDome returns to BC Place. PlayDome features more than 45 rides and attractions, plus your favourite carnival snacks and games, all under one roof!
PlayDome will be open from Wednesday, March 22nd through to Sunday, March 26th. There’s no better place for families from across the Lower Mainland to spend their spring break. All of your favourite rides and attractions have returned, so be sure to take a spin on the Tornado, experience weightlessness on the Alien Abduction and soar into the sky with the Mini Jets.
Once you’ve taken a turn on all the rides, snack on all your favourite fair foods like cotton candy and mini donuts and play the always-entertaining Carnival Games.
· $29 Dome Pass (valid for full day, all rides)
· $49 Ultimate Pass (5-days, all rides)
· $8 Guest Pass (required to enter as a spectator)
· *Children under 2 years old admitted free (for safety reasons, they are not permitted to ride)
· BC Place Stadium | 777 Pacific Boulevard Vancouver, BC
DATES & TIMES
· Wednesday, March 22 | 10:30am–9pm
· Thursday, March 23 | 10:30am–9pm
· Friday, March 24 | 10:30am–9pm
· Saturday, March 25 | 10:30am–9pm
· Sunday, March 26 | 10:30am–6pm
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881