TRICK OR TREAT, HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT!
Step right up and witness death-defying acts of human daredevilry on the Stanley Park Halloween Ghost Train. The Circus of Disaster is a must-do Halloween event for young families with the right mix of fear and fun. So get out of the rain and hop on the train! The Stanley Park Ghost Train is fully covered and protected from the rainy and windy autumn nights. It is a low-cost family fun and for the price of a train ticket, riders can also enjoy face painting, crafts, pumpkin carving, costume contest and the Haunted Maze.
You will witness the Circus of Disaster. The Ghost Train is re-invented every year with a new scary theme by the creative team at Mortal Coil. Riders can enjoy the splendor of Stanley Park while being spooked by the Circus of Disaster. The circus show will unfold before your very eyes. Experience the death defying excitement of risking life and limb! But beware of the Bearded Lady… she might entangle you in her malevolent mane!
TICKETS AND LOCATION:
• Adult $9.82 (plus HST) Discount (children & youth 2-18, seniors 65+) $6.25 (plus HST)
• Cash, credit cards and debit cards accepted
• Children 5 & under – parental discretion advised for train ride
• Your ticket is valid for a Ghost Train ride and other attractions. Tickets are sold in half hour time slots for the Train ride. To avoid crowds, consider coming Monday to Thursday in the first two weeks.
• Advance ticket sales – only available through Ticketmaster
• by phone: 1.855.985.5000
• online: www.ticketmaster.ca
• in person: at any Ticketmaster outlet
• Tickets for Monday to Saturday trains can be purchased from Ticketmaster any time up until 9 a.m. of the day you wish to ride the train.
• Same-day tickets: onsite ticket booth opens at 3:00pm (From 3:00pm on the day of your train ride, you can purchase tickets at the ticket booth in the Stanley Park Train Plaza. Same-day tickets only. At least half of the tickets for each night will be available for on-site purchase, so even if Ticketmaster is sold out for that day, there will still be lots of tickets for sale on site each day. However, this event is very popular and tickets can sell out quickly onsite, so come early!)
• The Ghost Train is readily accessible by TransLink (on the #19 bus). When you enter Stanley Park off Georgia Street, go straight ahead up Pipeline Road (don’t turn right under the overpass) and look for our parking attendants to guide you to available parking spots.