The Oxley sets a new standard for modern living just steps away from vibrant Commercial Drive. This limited collection of residences will feature 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom townhomes with luxurious private roof-top terraces and expansive outdoor space for entertaining. The floor area for The Oxley project is 19,000 sf.
The Oxley represents a simple culmination of better design, better quality and better homes. These talents are brought together through a team committed to work of the highest calibre, which has resulted in a building that exceeds all expectations. A proud local team for an exceptional Commercial Drive project.
Taylor Kurtz were commissioned By Epix Developments to design this 18 Unit Mixed use development in Vancouver’s emerging inner east side. The project consists of 10 Market Townhouses and 5 studio rental units fronting a central courtyard. 3 two story offices activate the Pender Street frontage during working hours. The project features extensive roof decks and balconies with intensive green roofs and urban agriculture plots.
CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE OFF COMMERCIAL DRIVE
• Architecturally inspired homes designed by award-winning TAYLOR KURTZ ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN
• Stunning rooftop terraces offering two gas hook-ups, hose bib and electrical outlet (2-bed homes)
• Entertainment sized patio + private upper roof terrace with gas hook-up, hose bib and electrical outlet (3-bed homes)
• Open concept contemporary interiors with full height glass railing on all stairs and designed with full height floor to ceiling windows
• Skylight or roof hatch in each home
• Overheight 9’ ceilings (3-bed homes)
• Engineered hardwood flooring throughout finished in brushed oak
• Modern light-filtering roller shades adorn all windows
• Full size front-loading, high-efficiency washer and dryer
MPORTED EUROPEAN KITCHENS
• Architecturally inspired kitchens crafted and imported from Italy:
• Modern flat panel grey cabinets with soft close hinges and imported hardware
• Quartz countertops in Calacatta Nuvo paired with porcelain tile backsplash
• Large stainless steel under mount sink with pull-out chefs faucet
• European Appliance Collection:
• Fulgor Milano Italian-constructed, built-in gas range (30”)
• Fulgor Milano Italian-constructed, built in wall oven (30”)
• Blomberg refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
• Blomberg stainless steel dishwasher (24”)
• Built-in microwave with seamless Euro Trim kit
• Slimline stainless steel pull out hood fan
INDULGENT BATHROOMS WITH A MODERN PALLETTE
• Millwork designed, crafted and imported from Italy:
• Clean matte white vanity with under cabinet lighting
• Seamless countertops, integrated under mount washbasins and polished faucets
• Inspiring Ensuite bathrooms:
• Showers with porcelain tile surround and frameless glass enclosure
• Indulgent his-and-hers double vanity sinks
• Upper window in showers for natural light (3-bed homes)
• Main bathrooms:
• Deep soaker tub with white tile surround
• Secured parking allocated to each home
• Generous storage lockers available for excess possessions
• BC New Home Warranty:
• 2 Years Materials and Labour
• 5 Year Building Envelop
• 10 Structural Defects
EXCLUSIVE PARKING LIFTS
A limited selection of mechanical car lifts available to store your vintage vehicle driven on weekends
* Dimensions, sizes, specifications, layouts and materials are approximate only and subject to change without notice. This is not an offering for sale. E.&O.E
Epix Developments specializes in the design and development of crafted multi-family development projects throughout the Vancouver area. Epix prides itself on employing the highest level of design integrity and building quality.
THE CIRCADIAN GROUP
Specializing in small-scale residential communities and committed to the creation of smart, carefully designed additions to neighbourhoods, Circadian manages the construction process from the ground up in a collaborative and creative manner.
TAYLOR KURTZ ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN
TKA+D is one of the premier architecture and interior design firms in Vancouver. They promote a collaborative approach to the practice of architecture, and value the contribution of all team members on every project. Their principal aim is to make the world a better place for the people who use and live in the buildings and spaces they design. They strive to have a positive impact on the environment, through sustainability at all levels.
Building Name: The Oxley
Address: 1647 E Pender Street, Vancouver BC V5L 1W2
Developer: Epix Developments Ltd.
Architect: Taylor Kurtz Architecture + Design
Interior Design: Taylor Kurtz Architecture + Design
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: From 1,055 sf to 1,221 sf
Property Type: Residential | Townhomes
Area: Vancouver East
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on The Oxley, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on The Oxley as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offerings may only be made with a Disclosure Statement. E.&.0.E.