A mountain community by Bosa. An unforgettable place to visit and an extraordinary place to live. Lynn Valley’s amazing natural setting and strong community spirit are what inspired their vision for The Residences, a master planned signature community by Nat Bosa.
With approximately 350 homes and several public gathering spaces, The Residences fosters community and preserves the warm neighbourhood culture.
The Residences grace this dramatic landscape with outstanding aesthetic and timeless design.
The Residences, Lynn Valley’s first master-planned community, is designed to express the natural grandeur of this unique landscape. Concrete construction, overheight ceilings, and expansive windows pay tribute to the mountains, while rooftop gardens and bike lanes complement Lynn Valley’s lifestyle.
The new Lynn Valley Centre mirrors that seamless blending of nature, community, and tradition. Its design brings the majestic outdoors in, with graceful stone, timbered columns, and unique flooring patterns. As the quintessential North Shore destination, it makes residents at home, while drawing travelers and visitors from throughout Metro Vancouver to immerse themselves in a unique West Coast shopping and social experience.
DESIGNED FOR MODERN MOUNTAIN LIVING IN HIGH STYLE, WITH LARGE OUTDOOR SPACES, ITALIAN KITCHENS, GAS COOKTOPS, LAVISH BATHROOMS, AND ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORS.
Nature and culture weave a unique tapestry that makes this community extraordinary. Everything you need—and much of what your heart desires—is at your front door.
Lynn Valley is defined by a breathtaking environment, an active outdoor character and an authentic way of life. The gathering places that surround The Residences create opportunities to share stories and memories.
Natural finishes, luxurious materials, and earth tones create rooms that invite relaxation.
Warm yet minimalist, these rooms bring the surrounding elements of nature into your living space, with wide plank engineered hardwood floors and a palette of earth tones. Sleek integrated Bosch appliances and air conditioning provide touches of luxury to enhance your comfort.
· Quality concrete construction by Bosa Development built to LEED® Gold equivalency
· Distinctive contemporary architecture designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects
· Stylish interiors by Cristina Oberti Interior Design including two designer colour schemes
· Astounding panoramic views overlooking the North Shore mountains
· Expansive outdoor space
· Geothermal Heating
· Central Air Conditioning
· Individually metered for gas
· Custom Cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms—Imported from Italy
· Engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living, dining, and dens
· Plush carpeting in bedrooms
· Custom roller blinds with framed valances in every home
· Smooth finish over height ceilings
· Energy Star® Washer and Gas Dryer
· Premium quartz countertops with waterfall edges
· Solid slab backsplash
· Premium Integrated Bosch appliance package with 36” refrigerator*
· Gas cooktop
· Contemporary Kohler modern rectangular undermount sink
· Sleek contemporary Grohe faucets
· Premium quartz vanity countertops
· Built-in custom medicine cabinet uppers
· Porcelain 12”x 24” floor tiles and wall tile for tub surround and shower wall
· Kohler dual flush toilet with quiet-close seat
· Luxurious Hytec bathtub
· Enclosed glass shower in select ensuites
· Soothing pressure balanced showerhead
PEACE OF MIND
· Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by WBI Home
· Warranty Ltd provides:
· 2 years workmanship, materials, and labour
· 5 years building envelope
· 10 years structural defects
· Double-glazed Energy Star® windows with Low-E glass for increased insulation and UV protection
· Hard-wired smoke detectors in every home
· Private gated underground parking for home owners and their guests
· Fully equipped fitness studio featuring his and her change rooms
· Social Room, with Wet Bar, Entertainment Area and Outdoor BBQ Patio
· Dog Wash Room
· Bike Service Room
Building Name: The Residences at Lynn Valley
Address: 1199 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H1
Developer: Bosa Development
Architect: Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
Interior Design: Cristina Oberti Interior Design Inc.
Year Built: Estimated completion in Fall/Winter 2017
Unit Sizes: From 550 sf to 1,295 sf
Levels: Building E consists of a 7-Story concrete mid-rise with stunning views of the North Shore mountains. Building F consists of a 5-Story concrete mid-rise with 5 boutique street-level townhomes
Property Type: Residential, Commercial
Area: North Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Lynn Valley
Deposit Structure: 20% Total: $10,000 bank draft payable with offer to purchase, 10% of purchase price, payable within 10 days of acceptance. Additional 5% deposit. Additional 5% deposit.
Cost/Square Foot: $0.38 Per SqFt per Month
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: Parking is included in the purchase price (1 or 2 stalls per home)
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage is included in the purchase price
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on The Residences at Lynn Valley, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on The Residences at Lynn Valley as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only. May 2015. E.&.O.E.