Thurston Street has everything that’s important for a great family home. Think stainless steel appliances, a pantry, and an island. You’ll have time for breakfast too because morning routines run like clockwork with ensuites, large laundry rooms and walk-in closets. Click here to download an Advance Access Preview Package, including floorplans, a site plan, features list, and more.
Part of Anthem’s new Neighbourhood Series, Thurston Street is a small townhome community comprised of 57 homes in Burnaby’s most central urban locale. Located in Burnaby’s Metrotown neighbourhood right on the border of Vancouver, these one and two-bedroom townhouses place you a short trip from downtown Vancouver and every other location in Metro Vancouver by car or the adjacent Skytrain. Acquired in 2011, this community features West Coast architecture, modern interior living, a community garden, and lushly planted private courtyards. Designed by Burrowes Huggins Architects, there will be a range of homes from 2 level two bedroom Walk-Up Homes with an average size of 1,100 square feet to single level one and two bedroom Garden Homes ranging from 500 square feet to just over 1,000 square feet.
Our 2-level Walk-Up Suites have big balconies or patios, while single-level Garden Suites open to generous outdoor space. Soak up the sun in your outdoor living room – a great place to relax with friends and family. Thurnston Street will have engineered floor joists, heavy timber stair elements, hardi-panel siding and wood shingle decorative elements.
At Anthem, they believe that owning a home should be within your reach and that neighbourhoods reflect the character of the people who choose to live in them. They launched the Neighbourhood Series with Thurston Street in West Burnaby – an authentic, connected community that works for how we live today.
Great neighbourhoods happen when people love where they live. And you’ll find a lot to love at Thurston Street. Anthem prioritizes the same things you do: details, liveability, and integrity. We’re creating solutions for living well, one neighbourhood at a time.
• Live just steps from two parks. George McLean Park is your sweet spot for yoga under a tree or playing on the big swing. Central Park’s 90 hectares include walking trails, a pitch-and-putt course, and a swimming pool.
• Thurston Street straddles Burnaby and Vancouver, connected to both. At the head of BC Parkway, it links to bike paths all over the city, is close to 2 major road networks, and a 10-minute walk to your SkyTrain station.
• Need an avocado for the salad or weekly provisions? Grocery stores are part of the neighbourhood. There’s also a charming Greek Taverna just up the road and sushi on the corner. Metrotown brings downtown style within a 5-minute drive.
• Laminate floors are easy to maintain
• Carpeted bedrooms are kind to bare feet
• Walk-in closets show your clothes a little love
• Horizontal blinds
• Oversized energy-efficient double- pane Low-E windows
• Thoughtfully placed task lighting
• Designer colour schemes
• Temperature control in every room
• Semi-frameless glass shower surround
• Quartz countertops
• Grohe polished chrome fixtures
• Porcelain tile tub surround
• DURAVIT toilets
• Main floor powder rooms (most homes)
• Whirlpool front-loading washer and dryer
• Uncommonly large and functional laundry room (most homes)
• Quiet street ends in a cul-de-sac, no through traffic
• Community garden plots for growing heirloom tomatoes
• Garden shed allows storage of tools and potting soil
• Concrete seating for enjoying an evening drink or weekend sun worship
• Giant garden chessboard with bench seating for spectators
• Bike parking off garden
• Real cedar shingle siding
• Soffit lighting shows off your roof lines
PEACE OF MIND
• Secure vehicle parking underground
• Alarm system capable
• Secure bike storage
• -5-10 new home warranty from National
• Large secure storage lockers
Building Name: Thurnston Street
Address: 3716-3748 Thurston Street Burnaby, BC V5H 1H7
Developer: Anthem Properties
Architect: Burrowes Huggins Architects
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated completion in 1015
Prices: From $269,900
Unit Sizes: N/A
Suites: 57 family homes (57 units comprising stacked townhouses surrounding and above a 2-storey parkade structure)
Property Type: Townhome
Area: Burnaby South
Neighbourhood: Central Park
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foor: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Thurnston Street, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Thurston Street as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
The developer (Anthem Thurston Development LP) reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the information contained herein. Promotions, prices, availability, floor plans, measurements, specifications, features and building designs are subject to change without notice. Photography and renders reflect the artist’s interpretation and may not be accurate. Please contact a developer sales representative for details. This is not an offering for sale. Any such offer may only be made with the applicable Disclosure Statement and Agreement of Purchase and Sale. E.&O.E