If you dare, join the Vancouver Aquarium After Hours Halloween 2019! Come get spooked this Halloween with sharks, jellyfish, a costume contest, trivia and more while you sip a cocktail and explore the galleries. Costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory. In order to get guests home safely, Vancouver Aquarium is pleased to be offering a free shuttle from the Aquarium to Canada place at the end of the night. This shuttle service is provided by Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing, the official transportation partner of After Hours.
· Whether you’re doing the monster mash or getting down to Thriller, the two live DJs will have you under their spell at this years Vancouver Aquarium After Hours Halloween 2019!
· Discover what lies beneath as you learn all about one of the ocean’s most ominous creatures during the shark talk
· Show your wild side during the costume contest with a chance to win an animal encounter for two. While costumes are encouraged, they’re not mandatory
· Brain of Frankenstein or Einstein? Show-off during tantalizing trivia
· Sip a Halloween-themed cocktail and explore the darkest corners of the galleries during this adults-only evening
· Terror not your thing? The otter-ly adorable sea otters will be enjoying special Halloween ice treats
· Thursday, October 31st 2019
· The Vancouver Aquarium
· 845 Avison Way, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com MLA Realty 778.991.5881