STEP BACK IN TIME… EXPERIENCE THE VANCOUVER CHRISTMAS MARKET!
This Friday, November 22nd at 11:00am, the beloved Vancouver Christmas Market opens for its fourth year. Come down to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza and experience the beautiful sights, sounds, and smells and the relaxed, festive atmosphere that has become a holiday tradition for all ages.
With more than 50 wooden booths containing authentic German products, this festive wonderland offers all the old-world tradition, cultural festivities and general “Gemütlichkeit” of a traditional German Christmas market, right in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
New food vendors at this year’s Market are providing even more tasty meals and treats, including Flammkuchen, a German-style pizza; grilled pork knuckles; traditional German cakes such as Black Forest cake; a variety of Brezeln (pretzels); and Austrian chocolate.
No meal is complete without a good drink, so don’t forget to top off your feast with Feuerzangenbowle, “fire-tongs punch”; a classic Krombacher beer; or Glühwein, a warm, spiced red wine, and enjoy your beverage as you stroll through the Market with your family and friends.
For the price of any paid admission, visitors will be able to receive a FREE Season’s Pass so they can enjoy the Market time and again throughout the 33-day event. Also, come early on weekdays to beat the crowds and enjoy 2-for-1 lunch admission, making the Market the perfect place to grab a delicious midday meal with colleagues and friends.
For visitors from out of town, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel has created affordable and attractive VIP Christmas Get-Aways in cooperation with the Vancouver Christmas Market.
The Vancouver Christmas Market’s entertainment program offers a diverse lineup of holiday entertainment, including Christmas choirs, traditional European dance performances and the X-Mas Factor Christmas singing competition, back by popular demand. If you want to show Vancouver your talent at the market stage, you can sign up for the X-Mas Factor online.
• Adult (13 + years) – $6 Mon – Fri 4:00pm-9:00pm & 11:00am-9:00pm weekends
• Adult (13 + years) – $3 Special! Mon – Fri 11:00am-4:00pm
• Youth (7 – 12 years) – $3
• Child (0 – 6 years) – FREE
• Carousel Rides – $3 per ticket; $10 per package of 5 tickets
• Returning this season: For every paid admission you will receive a free re-entry pass for the whole season! Pay once and get for yourself multiple free entries from November 22 to December 24, 2013 – every day, every time.
2 For 1 “BRING A FRIEND” LUNCH PASS
• Bring your colleague for lunch to the Vancouver Christmas Market and get one free entry! Print the lunch pass and present it at the VIP Ticket Counter. Valid Monday-Friday 11:00am- 2:00pm.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Vancouver Real Estate. 778.991.5881 email@example.com