JAM PACKED WITH MUSIC, THEATRE, DANCE, ACROBATICS, PUPPETRY AND MORE, THIS YEAR’S KIDS FEST WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!
About the Festival
A world-renowned festival of performing arts for young audiences, the Vancouver International Children’s Festival has been educating, entertaining and inspiring young audiences since 1978.
After 33 years at Vanier Park, the Vancouver International Children’s Festival is moving to Granville Island (starts on May 30 – June 5, 2011).
Captivating theatre, groovin’ music, dynamic dance, crazy comedy, thrilling acrobatics, enchanting puppetry. Little kids or big kids, there’s something for everyone at the Kid’s Fest.
Tickets & Info
• All show tickets $22, with the exception of:
• 46 Circus Acts in 45 Minutes & Step Afrika!: $24
• Variety Show: Youth $24, Adults $26
• Pirate’s Cove: $18
• All prices include HST and service charges – no more to pay! (on average only a $1 increase from last year).
• BUY MORE & SAVE! Family Pack – 4 tickets for $80 (you save $8)
• All show tickets include a wristband to access the five interactive zones.
• Activity wristbands can be purchased separately for $5 on site.
Age Policy: The Festival is family-friendly. All ages, including babies, are admitted to the Festival SoundStage (Music With Marnie, Norman Foote, Infinitus, Mauvais Sort) and age-appropriate activities. At the Festival SoundStage babies under 12 months are free.
For all other venues, all patrons require a ticket. The age ratings for each show have been developed to ensure a positive and enriching theatrical experience for everyone. Children younger than the ages listed on the individual shows and babes in arms (children under 12 months) are not permitted in the theatres as they may become frightened or disruptive.
The Vancouver International Children’s Festival Society is a non-profit charity registration no. 11883 3532 RR0001.