MADDOX DOWNTOWN – 725 ROLSTON CRESCENT – VANCOUVER V6Z 1R3
“AT MADDOX OUR DESIRE IS TO DESIGN AND BUILD AN ARCHITECTURAL LANDMAREK TAHT IS DRIVEN BY A CLEAR FOCUS. WE ARE DETERMINED TO BRING TOGETHER THE ELEMENTS OF PLACE, FORM AND TRUST TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU”.
THE MADDOX FLOORPLANS
Plan A - 1 Bedroom 578 sf
Plan A1 - 1 Bed + Den 626 sf
Plan B - 2 Bedroom/2 Bath 844 sf
Plan B1 - 2 Bed+Den/2 Bath 978 sf
Plan D - 1 Bed+Den/1 Bath 633 sf
Plan D1 - 1 Bed+ Den/1 Bath 739 sf
Plan G – 1 Bed/1 Bath 535 sf
Plan J - Maddox Platinum Collection - 2 Bed+Den/2 Bath 1,156 sf
Plan M - Maddox Platinum Collection - 2 Bed/2 Bath 1,080 sf
Plan Q - Maddox Platinum Collection - 2 Beds/2 Baths + Den 1,144 sf
PRICE RANGE SHEET
A Pledge of Place, Form and Trust – The view from Maddox truly captures why Vancouver is one of the best cities of the world and its central location puts you only steps from everything you need. Inside every home you will find European kitchens, air conditioning, as well as the functional spaces and beautiful materials you have come to expect from Cressey. Here is a quick look at the price ranges at Maddox:
1 Bedroom - Design A 578 sf $426,900 to $474,900
1 Bedroom - Design C 513 sf $369,900 to $399,900
1 Bedroom - Design C1 581 sf $419,900 to $434,900
1 Bedroom - Design E 498 sf $382,900 to $403,900
1 Bedroom - Design G 535 sf $400,900 to $446,900
1 Bedroom + Den – Design A1 626 sf $412,900
1 Bedroom + Den – Design D 633 sf $464,900 to $496,900
1 Bedroom + Den – Design D1 739 sf $469,900 to $480,900
1 Bedroom + Den – Design F 601 sf $445,900 to $448,900
2 Bedroom – Design B 844 sf $644,900 to $664,900
2 Bedroom – Design F1 897 sf $599,900 to $679,900
2 Bedroom + Den – Design B1 978 sf $629,900 to $644,900
2 Bedroom + Den – Design H 886 sf $599,900 to $669,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Lofts – LOFT A 751 sf to 996 sf $499,900 to $749,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Lofts – LOFT B 751 sf to 996 sf $499,900 to $749,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Lofts – LOFT C 751 sf to 996 sf $499,900 to $749,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Townhomes – THA 824 sf to 976 sf $519,900 to $669,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Townhomes – THB 824 sf to 976 sf $519,900 to $669,900
1 and 2 Bedroom Townhomes – THC 824 sf to 976 sf $519,900 to $669,900
2 Bedroom – Design M 1080 sf $799,900 to $839,900
2 Bedroom + Den – Design N 1229 sf $1.12′s to $1.18′s
2 Bedroom + Den – Design AB 1422 sf $1.15′s to $1.17′s
DEPOSIT AND PARKING INFORMATION
Homes at Maddox include 1 parking stall. 10% deposit is due at time of offer, and additional 5% is due in 90 days after aceptance and final 5% deposit is due in 210 days following vendor’s acceptance. Maddox is extimated to complete in the Winter of 2013.
CRESSEY DEVELOPMENT GROUP
Maddox is designed and built by Cressey Development Group, a builder with over 40 years of experience. Cressey is well known for communities in Vancouver such as Donovan, Elan, Olive and Mantra as well as communities in Richmond such as Mandalay, Lotus, Hampton’s Walk and more. Rest assured that your home at Maddox will be well designed and well built.
ARCHITECTURE – STRIVING TOWARDS PERFECTION
With its slender shape, innovative use of materials, and intelligently designed spaces, Maddox will become an architectural landmark at the centre of a well connected neighbourhood.
A NEW STANDARD IN BUILDING DESIGN
This building is not your standard Vancouver highrise. The goal was to create something different, something layered but distinctly simple. The innovative clay panel system technology that graces the facade of this modern formis very durable and efficient, reducing heat loss, and providing exceptional solar performance and rainscreening capabilities.The visual presence of concrete is minimized as glass becomes the dominant structural element, highlighting Maddox’s varying building elevation. The result, a purposive slender design.
A NEW STANDARD IN COMFORT
Maddox is designed to LEED standards creating year round comfort that treads lightly on our planet. Energy efficient forced air heating and cooling technologies are just the beginning of a long list of features that are designed to offer you the utmost in comfort. Large outdoor spaces have also been created to keep you connected with the outdoors you love and offer you a greener living experience.
With design details by Armony, the homes at Maddox feature modern european elegance for people with impeccable taste.
• Tall and slender design with clay panel system providing a timeless façade, exceptional solar performance and rainscreen technology
• Amazing views available in every direction
• Built to LEED standards
• Energy efficient, forced air heating and cooling
• Smooth painted ceilings with low VOC paints used throughout
• Engineered wood flooring throughout living, dining, entry and kitchen (and some bedrooms)
• Two colour schemes to choose from Grigio and Panna
• Large 12”x24” porcelain tile flooring in laundry and dens
• Front loading energy efficient stacking washer and dryer
• 100% Wool carpet in bedrooms (some homes)
• Wood-grained entertainment built-in with combination storage and open shelving (some homes)
• Custom roller blinds in every home
• Residents at Maddox will enjoy a fitness centre with men and women’s change rooms, business centre, Maddox Rooftop Social Lounge with media centre, kitchen, patio and outdoor children’s play area
• Famous Cressey Kitchen always designed for the utmost function, convenience and beauty
• Cressey Development Group brings Armony Cucine cabinetry from Italy to Maddox
• Fagor 5 burner gas cooktop
• Integrated Fagor wall oven
• Integrated Fagor built-in dishwasher
• Integrated Blomberg bottom-freezer refrigerator
• Integrated stainless steel microwave
• High capacity Faber slide-out hoodfan
• Convenient soft close doors and drawers along with under cabinet lighting
• Polished aluminum bottom panel base in under-sink cabinet to protect against humidity, corrosive detergents and is easy to clean
• Grigio or Panna wood grained cabinetry with accent cabinetry in spa white or dove grey
• Seamless quartz or granite kitchen countertop and backsplash
• In sink disposal
• Single bowl stainless steel sink with chrome faucet
THE PLATINUM COLLECTION
Our Platinum Collection represents the homes on the upper most levels of Maddox with stunning views in all directions as well as a few added features:
• Convenient and expandable Control 4 home automation technology to manage systems such as audio, visual and lighting
• Engineered wood flooring throughout living areas
• Integrated 30” Liebherr double freezer drawer refrigerator
• Integrated 36” Fulgor Milano 5 burner gas stainless steel cooktop
• Integrated Fulgor Milano stainless steel self cleaning wall oven
• Integrated Fagor built-in dishwasher
• High capacity Faber slide-out hoodfan
• Premium 48 bottle wine cooler
• Extra capacity dual basin stainless steel sink
• Radiant in-floor ensuite heating
• Luxurious rain shower head
• Built-in closet organizers throughout
YOUR SPA INSPIRED BATHROOM
• Marble countertop and undermount sink over Armony Cucine wood grained floating cabinetry
• Designer chrome sink faucet
• Contemporary rain shower head with handheld shower in chrome
• Luxurious marble flooring tile in bathrooms and feature niches in athena grey or french linen
• Fresh white ceramic tile tub and shower surround
CRESSEY BRING ARMONY TO MADDDOX
Cressey has always focused on creating the most beautiful and functional kitchens, most notably with the famous Cressey walk-through kitchen. Now, Cressey is evolving the Cressey Kitchen alongside Armony.
Introducing Armony Cucine, from the north eastern section of Italy, facing the Adriatic Sea, Armony Cucine comes to North America and to Maddox.
Armony is known mostly throughout Europe for combining minimalist lines, prestigious materials and contemporary colours for harmony, warmth, and comfort. Armony is beautiful because it is simple, and simple because it is functional.
Armony believes in the science of design and taking great care in the details for refined and functional spaces and uses. Everyday life becomes more engaging, elegant shapes become beautiful and practical adding value to daily gestures to ultimately enhance the kitchen to be more than just a space to prepare a meal. Armony strives for the perfect balance of technical precision and minimalist design with the utmost durability, stability, functionality and always, beauty.
The philosophies that drive Armony including function, form and science are the same philosophies that drive Cressey, which makes this special pairing a perfect union born at Maddox.
Life isn’t a popularity contest but being popular isn’t bad either. At Maddox, you’ll make all the connections with exciting shared spaces.
A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA
Maddox boasts an exceptional lobby entrance with concierge service for you and your guests. And for your healthy body and mind, Maddox has a fully equipped fitness centre with his and hers steam rooms to unwind and relax in after a busy day.
MODERN LIVING WITH ALL THE PERKS
Maddox’s exceptional building amenities include a rooftop lounge with a big screen TV, and a full kitchen for entertaining larger groups. The large outdoor patio and children’s play area make it a great place to get together with family and enjoy the stunning views that Maddox has to offer.
NEIGHBOURHOOD – AT THE CENTRE OF EVERYTHING
At Maddox, The False Creek Waterfront, Yaletown’s eateries, Granville Island and the downtown entertainment district are only STEPS away.
SHOPPING FOR A DISCERNING INDIVIDUAL
Being ideally located right downtown means that you’re centrally located to the best shopping that the city has to offer. Head just north to Robson Street, the Mecca of Vancouver retail shops, or zip over the bridge to south Granville for lifestyle shopping tailored to those in the know.
FIND THOSE SPECIAL SPOTS
Every great city has them and at Maddox you’re in the heart of a culturally rich neighbourhood. Unique cafés, bistros, boutique shops and theatres are yours to discover. This isn’t bland living, this is metropolitan living in a world class location.
A WORLD CLASS CITY, A WORLD CLASS LOCATION
Maddox truly captures why Vancouver is one of the best cities in the world. Rise above the ordinary and experience the true beauty of our city.
THIS IS HIGHER LIVING
What do we love most about Vancouver? The ocean and mountain views. At Maddox, stunning views of our natural surroundings have been considered in every home, maximizing your experience of this iconic landscape. The views to the north will include the downtown and the North Shore mountains. To the west, you’ll experience water views that include Burrard Inlet all the way out to the Straight of Georgia.
LIFE CLOST TO THE WATER
Getting down to the False Creek waterfront will only take you a few minutes by foot. You can jump on the Aqua Bus and be on Granville Island for a little gourmet shopping in no time. If it’s a little beach time that you’re craving, then simply head west along the sea wall to English Bay, Vancouver’s best Downtown beach destination.
Building Name: Maddox Downtown
Address: 725 Rolston Crescent, Vancouver V6Z 1R3
Developer: Cressey Developments
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Fall/Winter 2013
Prices: From $381,900 to over $599,900
Unit Sizes: From 498 sqft to 1362 sqft
Property Type: Condominium, Townhouse
Area: Vancouver West
On Site Manager: N/A
Strata Company: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on this building, floorplans and pricing. 778.991.5881 email@example.com