TELUS GARDEN – 777 RICHARDS STREET – VANCOUVER V6B 4K8
LANDMARK VANCOUVER TELUS GARDEN CONDOS FOR SALE
The new TELUS GARDEN Vancouver condo project will include 1 to 3 bedroom homes in addition to luxury Vancouver TELUS GARDEN Penthouse Suites and Sub-Penthouse Residences as well as the Telus Garden Signature Suites for sale starting from the $270,000’s range. Remember that the new BC HST transitional rules will apply in addition to the new Home Buyers Rebate so that these units are ultra affordable for the downtown Vancouver real estate market. Also the project is striving for LEED Platinum and Gold certification, which means that the buildings will use approximately 80% less energy than a standard high-rise building!
TELUS Garden, a $750-million, one-million square foot project will radically transform an aging block of downtown Vancouver into a beautiful architectural icon of advanced technology, environmental stewardship and new work styles.
Featuring a collaboration between notable companies based in Vancouver, the new TELUS GARDEN condo high-rise will be jointly developed and funded by Westbank Developers as well as TELUS, the Canadian telecom conglomerate. The amenity rich and environmentally friendly TELUS GARDEN Vancouver condos for sale will include the addition of approximately 430 new condominium residences at the corner of Richards and Robson Street where you will find one of the largest master planned downtown Vancouver real estate developments in recent history. Here, the 53 storey high-rise will feature a 450k square foot residential landmark Vancouver tower in addition to over 500k square feet of office space in a separate 24 storey high-rise. There will be a 3 level podium the preconstruction Vancouver TELUS GARDEN condo development which will be home to retail stores, boutique shops, services, restaurants, cafes, other amenities and even a beautifully designed public plaza and thoroughfare for pedestrian traffic. In addition to Westbank Developers and TELUS, the new landmark Vancouver TELUS GARDEN Condos for sale will also introduce Henriquez Partners Architects for the design and unique architecture of this modern glass tower that will provide the iconic statement for the downtown skyline for decades to come. At 53 stories in height, the new TELUS GARDEN Vancovuer downtown condo tower will be the 3rd tallest high-rise in the city and will revitalize this Richards and Robson Street corridor to become the most exciting community for residents as well as businesses.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
• Custom designed suite entry door & light box
• Elegant natural stone threshold at suite entrance
• Rich bamboo wood flooring with ultra matte finish throughout all living areas
• Modern 100% wool carpet in bedroom. Durable & long-lasting, with embedded allergens & dust filters
• Unique Custom Kitchen based on Kitchen Living concept, in two stunning rich lacquer finishes with backpainted glass in choice of 3 colours or stainless steel backsplash
• Additional designer series upgrade package with choice of countertop stone as backsplash
• Custom designed entertainment unit in stunning walnut finish in select suites
• Unique custom designed cabinetry in high gloss finish
• Soft-closing precision cabinet drawers and doors
• Contemporary built-in undercabinet linear led lighting
• Unique polished quartz or Icestone slab countertop
• Modern stainless steel single compartment sink
• Sleek chrome finish single mixer faucet to match sink
• Dual depth upper cabinets allows for more flexible usage
• Open ended integrated bookshelf within kitchen island in select homes
• Miele 24” Classic Series stainless steel fourburner gas cooktop with linear grate design
• Miele 24” Classic Series built-in stainless steel oven with true European convection, auto roast and intensive baking modes, or Miele 24” Signature Series Speed Oven with clean touch steel with signature handle and 9 operating modes in one bedroom suites
• Miele stainless steel designer three-speed hood fan with hidden knob controls and integrated lighting
• Miele fully-integrated dishwasher with automatic sensor water shut-off
• Miele 24” fully-integrated refrigerator with bottom freezer door
• Miele front loading washer and condensing/ventless electric dryer
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES
• Streamlined custom bathroom vanities with countertop extensions
• Soft-closing precision cabinet drawers and doors
• Polished solid stone for all bathroom and ensuite vanity countertops
• Custom integrated vanity lighting
• State of the art integrated vanity mirror television in all master baths
• Concealed medicine cabinet within vanity mirror
• Integrated towel bar at each vanity sink
• Sleek bathroom fixtures by Kohler in polished chrome with customizable colour options
• Contemporary Kohler under-counter basins
• Modern drop in tubs with tile surround
• Luxurious stone tile flooring and tub surround
• Elegant glass tile on bath and shower surround wall
• Separate glass shower enclosures in ensuites with soothing
• Kohler shower wand and luxurious rain showerhead*
• Kohler Persuade curve high efficiency dual flush toilet
• Quality window shades with woven sun control fabric. Matching shade material throughout the building to create a unified appearance
• Designed by Vancouver’s leading landscape architecture firm, Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg
• West coast modernist palette of materials including concrete, glass, wood, stone, and both native and adapted plants
• Lushly landscaped dog park amenity that is a crisp composition of wood, grass, stone, concrete and pebbles
• South facing heated outdoor lap pool flanked by an outdoor terrace
• A series of lush planters create a vertical band of green up both the south and west facades of the building
• The architecture is topped by a striated green roof
• Centralized, low temperature heating and cooling system utilizing recovered energy from the neighbouring office building to maximize energy efficiency
• High-performance, fan-assisted European style perimeter radiators providing comfort cooling and heating to all residents
• Unobtrusive, quiet and elegant in design, the radiators are highly responsive and flexible in their controllability
• Hydro infrastructure for future automatic switching to minimize power outages to within 5 seconds
• Standby generator set for base building backup
• Single stage fire alarm system
• Common area lighting will be designed to exceed ashrae 90.1 and City of Vancouver energy by-law
• Energy efficient led lighting
• Main Lobby offers 24-hour concierge/security
• Building-wide electronic Access Control System
• 24-hour digital video recording surveillance of building entry points
• Electronic access using a single encrypted security device
• Video entry system allows identification and screening of guests
• Elevators include restricted floor access
THE INTERIOR FEATURES OF THE TELUS GARDEN VANCOUVER CONDOS
Some of the interior highlights at Telus Garden Vancouver downtown real estate development includes high-end finishes with natural stone thrsholds at the entrance of the units as well as bamboo wood floors throughout the main living areas. Also, the preconstruction Vancouver Telus Garden condos for sale will introduce one hundred per cent wool carpets in the bedrooms that are low maintenance and very durable. All of the floor plans will be open concept and most of the suites will have outdoor living spaces. There are also custom designed entertainment units in select suites. All Telus Garden condos in Vancouver Downtown will also come with window shades for privacy.
The bathrooms at the new Vancouver Telus Garden apartments for sale will include Kohler Persuade high efficiency dual flush toilets in addition to separate glass enclosed showers for the ensuites (with Kohler products and rain shower head). Other bath features at the Telus Garden Apartments in Vancouver include Kohler under cabinetry basins, polished stone vanity counters and custom bathroom vanities and cabinets with soft closing mechanisms. The new Vancouver Telus Garden apartments for sale will also have modern drop in tubs with tiled surrounds, sleek modern fixtures, medicine cabinetry, vessel sinks and vanity lighting that is custom designed and selected for your suite. Also, there are luxurious stone tiled floors and tub surrounds.
The kitchens at Telus Garden Vancouver downtown condos for sale will include a full set of Miele stainless steel appliances including a fridge with bottom freezer, fully integrated dish washer, oven with true convection, baking and auto roast features in addition to a four burner gas cook top. Also, all homes at the Telus Garden Vancouver downtown condos for sale will have Miele front laoding washer and a ventless electric dryer in laundry closets. The kitchens at the downtown Vancouver Telus Garden Condos for sale will introduce open ended integrated bookshelves in select units, dual depth upper cabinetry, sleek faucets, modern stainless steel sinks and either Icestone slab or polished quartz countertops which are healthier and more expensive than traditional granites. The new Vancouver Telus Garden condos will also have contemporary designed cabinets, soft closing mechanisms for all cabinetry doors and drawers and built in LED lighting.
THE TELUS GARDEN PRICE RANGE
The presale Vancouver TELUS GARDEN VIP Sales event is coming at the end of March, beginning of April 2012, but here is the anticipated new TELUS Garden price ranges for prospective home buyers. In addition, a $20,000 bank draft is required at writing the contract offer for a presale Vancouver TELUS GARDEN condo suite with the balance of ten per cent within a week of the offer. There will also be an addition 3, five per cent deposits required prior to completion of the TELUS GARDEN Vancouver downtown condo tower, which makes up a total of 25% down payment. The presale Vancouver TELUS GARDEN Price Range includes:
1 Bedroom + Flex between 467 – 569 sf Floors 6 – 38 $279,900 to mid $500,000
2 Bedroom + Flex between 696 – 774 sf Floors 7 – 21 $469,900 to mid $700,000
2 Bed + Flex between 802 – 1131 sf Floors 7 – 48 $539,900 to over $1M
3 Bedroom + Flex between 1132 – 1355 sf Floors 23 – 48 from $829,900
TELUS GARDEN Signature Suites between 1161 – 1688 sf Floors 49 – 50 from $1.3 – $2M+
The estimated maintenance strata fees at TELUS GARDEN Vancouver downtown condos for sale is approximately $0.48 per square foot, which is very reasonable for the amenities on site. The TELUS GARDEN strata fees include: 24 hour concierge, access to amenity spaces, TELUS Future Friendly Home package.
THE TELUS GARDEN FLOOR PLANS
There are many Telus Garden floor plans to choose from, but they are mainly split into 4 categories as follows. On Levels 7 to 21 of the landmark Vancouver downtown condo tower, the Telus Garden floor plans include 1 bed to 2 bedroom residences that range from 467 sqft (1 bed) to 1,131 sqft (2 bed). The floor plate for Levels 7 to 21 at the downtown Vancouver Telus Garden high-rise includes 12 suites per floor.
Floors 26 to 30 will feature similar Vancouver Telus Garden floor plans that include 1 bedroom suites from 490 sqft facing west to the large 3 bedroom suites at 1,165 to 1,173 sqft depending on the floor. There are also several 2 bedroom floorplans available on these levels. The floorplate for Floors 26 to 30 will include 12 suites per floor with 12 different downtown Vancouver Telus Garden floorplans for home buyers to choose from.
The more premium suites at the TELUS GARDEN high-rise are on Floors 41 to 48 which includes only 8 homes per level. These luxury Vancouver Telus Garden condo floor plans are very large and will include the following layouts (these are draft floorplans and information):
Type V1 – 3 Bedroom 1,132 sf Facing West and North
Type U – 2 Bedroom 813 sf Facing West
Type T – 2 Bedroom 1,045 sf Facing West and South
Type S – 2 Bedroom 884 sf Facing South
Type R – 2 Bedroom 1,080 sf Facing SouthEast
Type Q – 2 Bedroom 900 sf Facing East
Type P – 3 Bedroom 1,355 sf Facing NorthEast
Type W – 2 Bedroom + Family Room 1,112 sf Facing North
The Telus Garden Signature Suites and Telus Garden Penthouse floor plans have not yet been released for previewing.
THE TELUS GARDEN AMENITIES AND COMMON SPACES
Did you know that the spectacular Telus Garden amenities includes a welcoming entrance lobby with a multi media art wall? Also, there is a 24 hour concierge desk as well as added security with a video enterphone and key fob access. The architecture of this amazing landmark Vancouver condo tower is designed by Henriquez Partners Architects and the landscape architecture firm is by Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg with the heavy use of west coast glass, wood, sonte and native plants. The downtown Vancouver Telus Garden condos are also pet friendly with a dog park amenity space on site with pebbles, concrete, stone, grass and wood for your fury friends. Also, there is a heated outdoor lap pool with an outdoor terrace for home owners to relax, exercise and enjoy the incredible views. The downtown Vancouver Telus Garden amenities also includes a green roof, lush panters and a Wellness Centre with full gym and a YYoga studio. The Telus Garden amenities also includes a contemporary lounge with gas fire place, lounge area, and even a café and refreshment bar.
DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER AT YOUR DOORSTEP
For homebuyers who choose the ultra luxury yet affordable Vancouver Telus Garden apartments as their new home, they certainly won’t be disappointed with the location at Richards and Robson Street. Within walking distance is everything that downtown Vancouver real estate district is known for. This includes all the shopping and boutiques along Robson Street, the Scotiabank Theatre as well as the Granville Entertainment District. Also nearby the new Telus Garden Vancouver downtown condos for sale is the Vancouver Art Gallery, Pacific Centre Mall with the Apple Store, Yaletown, the Main Public Library and Queen Elizabeth Theatre for live shows. Also, the new downtown Vancouver Telus Garden apartments are also close to the Stadium District with Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium for hockey, football and concerts in addition to the Chinatown/Crosstown/Gastown districts. Best of all, if you wanted to get away to the rest of the Lower Mainland, the Telus Garden Vancovuer downtown condos are also very close to the transit hubs where you will find the SkyTrain, bus routes and Seabus to get you where you need to go.
Building Name: Telus Garden
Address: 777 Richards Street, Vancouver V6B 4K8
Developer: Peterson Group and Westbank
Architect: Gregory Henriquez of Henriquez Partners Architects
Interior Design: The Design Agency
Year Built: Estimated Completion in 2015
Unit Sizes: From 467 sf
Property Type: Residential, Retail, Commercial
Area: Vancouver West
On Site Manager: N/A
Strata Company: N/A
TELUS (TSX: T, T.A; NYSE: TU) is a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with $9.8 billion of annual revenue and 12.3 million customer connections including 7 million wireless subscribers, 3.7 million wireline network access lines and 1.2 million Internet subscribers and more than 300,000 TELUS TV customers. Led since 2000 by President and CEO, Darren Entwistle, TELUS provides a wide range of communications products and services including data, Internet protocol (IP), voice, entertainment and video.
In support of their philosophy to give where we live, TELUS, their team members and retirees will, by year-end 2011, have contributed $245 million to charitable and not-for-profit organizations and volunteered 4.1 million hours of service to local communities since 2000. Nine TELUS Community Boards across Canada lead TELUS’ local philanthropic initiatives. TELUS was honoured to be named the most outstanding philanthropic corporation globally for 2010 by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, becoming the first Canadian company to receive this prestigious international recognition.
Established in 1992 and with over $5 billion of projects completed or under development, Westbank is active across Canada in a diversity of product types from luxury condominiums, rental apartment office, commercial, retail, hotel, non-market housing and industrial. Westbank’s primary focus is on large mixed use projects involving highly complex entitlement processes. Westbank is best known for being the leading luxury residential developer in Canada, along with being the owner/developer of the finest hotels in Canada. Some of its best known projects include Shangri-la Vancouver, Shangri-la Toronto, Fairmont Pacific Rim and the Woodward’s Redevelopment project.
ABOUT HENRIQUEZ PARTNERS ARCHITECTS
Founded in 1969, Henriquez Partners Architects has led and completed a number of large-scale projects including the $330M Woodward’s Redevelopment and the landmark LEED Gold BC Cancer Research Centre. With a reputation for successfully understanding and marrying the needs of both the client and the community, the Henriquez Partner philosophy is that no project is too small if it contributes to society in a meaningful way. Current work includes a new design for the Dunbar Community Centre and the York Theatre heritage revitalization project. Henriquez Partners has a demonstrated ability to organize and manage projects from design through to construction and the technical expertise to build buildings that stand the test of time.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka, ECO Realty for more information on this building, pricing and floorplans. 778.991.5881 email@example.com