AN ANNUAL CELEBRATION OF THE BEST IN CURRENT POLISH FILM PRODUCTION
The Mission is to present Polish cultural creativity and enrich the cultural diversity of Vancouver through visual arts. During the Vancouver Polish Film Festival, a selection of recently produced Polish films will be shown over the weekend long event.
The Vancouver Polish Film Festival will be held at the SFU Djavad Mowafaghian Cinema, part of the SFU Woodwards Goldcorp Centre for Arts on October 20 and 21, 2012.
149 West Hastings Street Vancouver, BC
• Single movie ticket $10 in advance or $12 at the door
• One day movie pass $25 – presale only
• Two day movie pass $36 (all 7 films) – presale only
ADVANCE TICKET SALES
• Available at the following locations;
• Can – Pol Deli 3026 Flint St. Port Coquitlam | tel. 604-945-4420
• Polonia Bakery and Deli 14641 – 108 Ave. Surrey | tel. 604-930-8848
• Polish Deli (Metrotown) 5068 A Kingsway Burnaby | tel. 604-435-2773
• Niche Market 3902 Fraser St. Vancouver | tel. 604-879-1922
FESTIVAL’S RECEPTION PARTY
• Sunday, October 21st – 9:00pm
• The Coast Plaza Hotel by Stanley Park
• 1763 Comox Street, Vancouver, British Columbia
• Barclay/Gilford Room
• $85 includes a two day movie pass
• Limited number of tickets still available, please call 604.520.6172 for more information.
2012 VPFF RECEPTION PARTY
• Vancouver Polish Film Festival Reception Party with Special Guests
• SUNDAY, October 21, 2012 – 9:00pm
• $85 (Includes 2 day movie pass) Ticket Information: 604-520-6172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reception program includes: Appetizers, mingling and dancing.
• DJ AIMEE HAWKER
She has been spinning close to 7 years she studied and interned with DJ Leanne @ The Rhythm Institute at the beginning of her DJ career and has engaged a solid following with her incredibly positive attitude, vast array of music styles and undeniable charisma. In her own words: “I love playing music that makes people happy, dance and have a great time!”
• “DECENTRISM” PHOTO EXHIBIT
The idea of decentrism has inspired a discussion of a group of artists affiliated around the MCK Gallery of Photography in Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski (Poland), during which it turned out that this notion can be successfully treated as a starting point for describing peripheral reality, devoid of straightforward definition, but very principled in its existential tenor. This formula seemed promising and attractive enough for the artists grouped together around it to take broader action which has brought an exhibition.
• The Coast Plaza Hotel by Stanley Park – (Barclay/Gilford Room)
• 1763 Comox Street, Vancouver
Beata and Rafal Czekajlo
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Vancouver Real Estate. 778.991.5881 email@example.com