• Santa’s Living Room: Dec 10 – 24 with Santa appearances 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 p.m.
• Svend and Jens, our Scandinavian Christmas Elves appear nightly in the Centre Court
• Dancing Lights on Livingstone Lake: starting at 4:30 p.m. Two different shows – one show on the half hour and a different one at the top of the hour. Two different shows repeating in sequence throughout the evening.
• Gingerbread Wood
• Golden Chain Walk
• Community Choir Concerts on the Deck at 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm – view choir schedule
• Make-a-Wish Candle Shrine
• Candy Cane Lane
• Sparkling Spruce in the Centre Court
• Candy Cane Express model train
• Dinner nightly at Shaughnessy Restaurant, reservations recommended 604-261-0011
• Dr. Waffle serving up fresh-made sweet and savoury waffles, real apple cider and Thomas Haas Hot Chocolate – Cash Only
• Mrs Claus’ Kitchen next to Santa’s Living Room and Shaughnessy’s Patio both serving: Hot dogs, smokies, fresh-popped kettle corn, chicken fingers, fresh-baked apple-walnut-cranberry turnovers, and other sweet treats along with hot coffee/tea , hot cider and hot chocolate, pop and bottled water – Cash Only
• Mr. Doughnut serving up hot, freshly made mini-doughnuts – Cash Only
Opens Dec 10th – Jan 2nd (closed Christmas Day), 4:30pm – 9:00pm. VanDusen Gardens, 5251 Oak Street
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881