Experience an unforgettable Halloween walk in the woods at VanDusen Botanical Garden. The Garden comes to life with spellbinding lights, ghoulish music, and glowing pumpkin characters created by award-winning carvers, Clive Cooper and Bruce Waugh.
After the walk, costumed kids will enjoy creating fun Halloween crafts inside. Parents can pick up a pumpkin and hot apple cider at the Taves Family Farms pop-up shop on the plaza.
Don’t miss Clive’s live carving demos on October 24, 27, and 30.
Come in costume and share your photos with #VanDusenGlow External website for a chance to win a grand prize!
· Monday, October 24 – Thursday, October 27 | 5:00pm – 8:00pm
· Friday, October 28 – Sunday, October 31 | 5:00pm – 9:00pm
· Location: VanDusen Botanical Garden
· Adult (19-64) | $10.00
· Senior (65+) | $ 8.00
· Youth (13-18) | $ 8.00
· VanDusen members | $ 8.00
· Child (3-12) | $ 6.00
· Child 2 and under | Free
* Buy your tickets online in advance to skip the line
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881