Each summer, the heart of Whistler Village is transformed as tents, balloons, stages, and circus acts populate the Great Lawn at Whistler Olympic Plaza for the annual Whistler Children’s Festival 2017. There’s fun for the whole family in this action-packed weekend of creativity. With dozens of workshops, live musical performances, and a host of activities, kids and adults alike can let their imaginations run wild! Come play with us!
The Whistler Children’s Festival is the Arts Whistler’s longest-running program and a signature annual event, celebrating its 34th birthday in 2017. For the first 30 years, the festival took place in Creekside, moving to Whistler Olympic Plaza in 2013 with assistance and support from the Resort Municipality of Whistler. With this move, the festival was able to double its capacity, offering a larger and more diverse lineup of workshops and performances. Click here for Whistler Children’s 2017 Festival & Workshop Schedule.
· Friday, July 7: 4-8pm (Free all-ages pajama party)
· Saturday, July 8: 10am-4pm
· Sunday, July 9: 10am-4pm
· $10.00 – $15.00
· Full Weekend Pass | $15
· Saturday Pass | $10
· Sunday Pass | $10
· Adults 16+ | Free
· Kids 0-2 | Free
· Admission includes unlimited access to all the live performances and on-site activities happening over the two days of fun.
· Kids 2 years old and under and adults 16 and older are free.
· Questions? Check out our info page or call us if you have any issues on 604.935.8410.
· *Tickets and workshop registration are non-refundable*
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881