Located in the emerging Queen Elizabeth neighbourhood at King Edward Avenue and Ash Street in Vancouver, Cambie Station by Aragon is a 4-storey simple and contemporary concrete apartment building which is characterized by a simple brick frame punctuated by glazing and projecting balconies. Cambie Station unit mix consists of 11 Studios, 11 One-Bedrooms, 10 Two-Bedrooms & 4 Three-Bedrooms. This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
Cambie Station by Aragon is a revised application to rezone 582-588 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of one four-storey residential building and one two-and-a-half-storey townhouse building and includes:
· 36 strata units
· floor area of 3,250 sq. m (34,932 sq. ft.)
· a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.95
· a maximum building height of 18.6 m (61 ft.)
· 39 underground parking spaces and 51 bicycle spaces
One of the two buildings in Cambie Station by Aragon is a 4 storey apartment with a roof top amenity space. This building is situated on the corner of West King Edward Avenue and Ash Street. It provides 31 units with a mix of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The building will be of concrete construction and clad with high quality materials including brick, cementitious panel with concrete and wood accents.
The second building in this development is a 2 1/2 storey townhouse building with 5 units. This building is situated along the lane and extends over the parkade ramp entrance. The units have direct access to the court yard and the lane. The building will be of concrete construction and clad with high quality materials including brick, cementitious panel with concrete and wood accents.
This development proposes two amenity spaces:
· Ground Level Indoor/Outdoor Amenity: this space is intended primarily as a social space but is appropriate for strata meetings, resident gatherings or pri- vate use.
· Roof Top Indoor/Outdoor Amenity: the apartment building’s rooftop amenity includes raised beds for community garden plots and trees, a shared out- door patio and a flexible indoor gathering space Amenities are available to all residents to provide a vari- ety of spaces to build community.
Building Name: Cambie Station
Address: 582 – 588 King Edward Avenue, Vancouver BC
Architect: RWA Architecture Ltd.
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: From 446 sf to 1,577 sf
Property Type: Residential
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Cambie Station, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org Zolo Realty 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Cambie Station as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
E.&.O.E. This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.