The 2015 EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival is a world class week-long food festival taking place throughout downtown Vancouver from April 26th to May 3rd, showcasing this city’s extraordinary culinary culture.
Already the largest food festival in Canada, EAT! Vancouver, now in its 13th year includes hands-on workshops, collaborative chef dinners featuring top chefs from across Canada, Canadian Flavours Gala, a hospitality symposium, a pastry panel and of course EAT! Vancouver at BC Place, from May 1st to May 3rd .
EAT! Vancouver attracts Canada’s culinary stars, food producers and restaurants, from Vancouver, North America and beyond. Consumers, from across North America, will come to the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival to participate in Vancouver’s vibrant food culture and experience great food from around the world. View 2015 Events at a Glance Calendar. | View 2015 Hands On Workshops Calendar.
2015 NEW FEATURES
• Canadian Food Artisan Pavilion sponsored by Edible Canada
• VIP Chef Experiences
• Talk & Taste
• On-site Legacy Store
• Craft Beer Alley sponsored by the BC Craft Brewers Guild
• Adult beverages are found in the Sips area as well as selected pairings throughout EAT! Vancouver at BC Place Stadium.
RETURNING SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
• EAT! Vancouver Celebrity Chef Stage
• Cheese Seminars presented by The Dairy Farmers of Canada
• World Culinary Travel Expo
• Culinary Classes
• Sips and Sips Stage
• Bites from Around the World
2015 NEW FESTIVAL FEATURES | April 26th to May 3rd, throughout downtown Vancouver
• Hands-on Workshops (April 26th to May 3rd) will be held throughout Vancouver inside some of the city’s most exclusive restaurant.
• Canadian Flavours Gala (April 30th) in partnership with the Naramata Bench Wineries Association, will feature 15 top chefs from across Canada who will pair unique local dishes with the first spring release wines from the Naramata Bench.
• Dinner Series (April 28th – May 3rd) including celebrity chefs to be held throughout Vancouver at select restaurants.
• Hospitality Symposium (April 30th – May 1st) featuring media, chefs, owners, purveyors, bartenders and other key influencers discussing the latest trends and challenges in engaging today’s consumers.
* All guests that would like to drink alcohol need to provide identification to show they are 19 years of age or older. You will be given a wristband that has to be shown at all booths serving alcohol in order to purchase alcoholic drinks. We cannot serve any alcohol to guests without a wristband.
FESTIVAL HOURS AT BC PLACE
• Friday, May 1 | 2:00 am – 9:00 pm
• Saturday, May 2 | 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
• Sunday, May 3 | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Monday, April 26, 2015 – Sunday, May 03, 2015 (Recurring daily)
• Venue: BC Place | Address: 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8
• Times: Various Times
Produced by Fulcrum Events Inc. All of the statistics, logos, and product images provided on www.eat-vancouver.com are protected by copyright and other applicable laws, treaties, and/or conventions.
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more detailed information on Vancouver Real Estate.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881