Accessible and convenient, Midtown is the centre of the neighbourhoods you love. Located at 2477 Carolina St., this development is on the Broadway corridor, in a highly desirable area known as Mount Pleasant. The property is walking distance to both Main Street and Olympic Village, minutes to downtown Vancouver by car, and near several modes of public transportation (including a future Skytrain/LRT station). Positioned near Kingsgate Mall, it is an excellent residential and retail location. Quiet, tree-lined streets contrast the bustling retail and dining establishments, making this one of the most vibrant communities on the Westcoast. The northern view from the top two floors and nearby amenities, such as schools and community centres, benefit homeowners, driving value over the long-term. It is an ideal environment for both young residents and for families. As one of the most accessible and convenient locations offered to homebuyers, the project name is most appropriate – Midtown. Commercial at grade with three levels residential units and two 3 bedroom townhouse units off the lane. 4 storeys on Broadway, 5 storeys at lane (drop in elevation) with separate Commercial & Residential parking off the lane and a total of 39 parking stalls at grade.
SUBTLE AND SOLID
We wanted to build something that fit with the aesthetic of Mount Pleasant. So we did. At five stories, Midtown is clad in brick, and punctuated with oversized windows looking out across the city and mountains. There’s an elevated communal courtyard for times when you feel like hanging out with the neighbours, and private, covered patios for hanging out with a book instead.
Suites are generous in size, and come with car parking,and handy bike storage. You’ll have a choice of light or dark colour schemes in your home. Each suite sports a full-size, front-load washer dryer, engineered hardwood floors and quartz counters with glass tile backsplash. Bathroom and kitchen faucets are by Grohe, and all your appliances are courtesy of KitchenAid.
Technology-wise, you’ll be kept safe and sound with gated parking, enter-phone access, FOB system and pre-wiring for in-home security. You’ll also get a brand-spanking new Welcome Home package from Shaw. Most importantly, your home will be built by local firm, Kindred Construction, and backed by a 2/5/10 warranty guarantee.
• Brick-clad exterior
• Five-storey mixed-use residential and commercial/retail
• Oversized windows
• Central eastside location
• Convenient linkages to commuter and public transit routes
• 180° city and mountain views from upper floors
• Large covered patios
• Shared elevated courtyard
• Two designer-selected colour schemes: Light or Dark
• Polished chrome entry fixtures
• Durable engineered hardwood flooring
• Custom five-inch baseboards
• Swing-style interior and closet doors
• Two-inch white faux-wood blinds
• Full-size front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
• Quartz countertops with under-mount square sink in all bathrooms.
• Grohe single-lever fixtures throughout
• In-floor radiant electric heating
• Clean-lined square-channel accessories
• Glass accent tiles in bathtub and shower surrounds
• Modern flat panel cabinets in Carbon Ash or Jakarta Teak
• White quartz countertops with glass tile backsplash
• Sleek kitchen faucet by Grohe
• Under-mount single compartment stainless steel sink
• Modern pendant lighting over breakfast bar
• Under-cabinet task lighting
• KitchenAid® Stainless Steel Architect II Appliance Package featuring:
• Energy Star® refrigerator with bottom freezer
• Ceran top slide-in range with convection oven
• Microwave hoodfan combination
• Energy saving Ultra Quiet dishwasher
WARRANTLY AND SECURITY
• Quality build by Kindred Construction, with over 34 years of construction experience
• Comprehensive 2/5/10 third party warranty by National Home Warranty
• Two years on Workmanship and Materials
• Five years on Water Penetration
• Ten years on Structural Defect
• Secure gated underground parking
• Brightly lit underground areas and thoroughfares
• Direct enter phone access to main lobby entrance
• Restricted FOB system access to common area, underground parking and elevator level
• All homes fully pre-wired for the in-home security system of your choice
• Hardwired smoke detectors and sprinklers in all homes and common areas
• Convenient recycle and garbage centre
• Economical strata costs
• Bazinga! Strata management software
• One Earth eco-strata guide for sustainable living
• Welcome Home Technology Package by Shaw including:
• One year free Shaw HDPVR or Gateway system with 2 portals
• One year free Shaw High Speed 10 Internet service
• One year free Shaw Personal TV
A GENUINE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Close to local provisions you can pick up on the way home, and even closer to a fine selection of friendly watering holes, Midtown is an ideal home base. This is an honest neighbourhood; a place with a noticeable lack of big-box stores and designer dog jackets.
Instead, we have friendly people, small batch-roasted coffee, open spaces to chat and tree-lined streets. But you really shouldn’t take advertising as gospel. Come walk around and take some photos. We think you’ll see what we’re getting at.
A MIGHTY FINE BLOCK
Where is Carolina Street, anyhow? It’s directly off the Broadway transit corridor, and five blocks east of Main Street. So what does that all mean? It means that although you have a parking spot, you might not need a car. In fact, you can cycle to a lot of places in five minutes. Places like these:
• Brought to you by the same team behind the dearly departed Waldorf. The most progressive venue in town.
– Quality clothing and goods from honest folk. Independent since ’84.
• Drop by anytime for a tasting flight and whatever is being served hot and fresh from the rotating food trucks out front.
• Every human being deserves an earnest cup of coffee. These guys won’t let you down.
Dude Chilling Park
• Art project turned icon. Hit the green hills with a book and enjoy.
• The most addictive pizza pie on the eastside (in our humble thin-crust-loving opinion).
THE BUSINESS OF BUYING
Choosing real estate can be stressful. Buy pre-sale? Buy old? Live in a tent? One thing is for sure, though, and that’s the peace of mind of buying new.
Your warranty means you won’t get hit with the costs of a leaky roof, exploding pipes or any other less-than-great situations that can happen in lived-in buildings.
Plus, a brand new home means brand new features. Like open, modern floorplans, secured underground parking and wide-open kitchens.
PortLiving is a globally oriented residential property and lifestyle firm focused on marketing and developing real estate projects in Vancouver, Canada. Our main goal is to enhance livability by maximizing the benefits of a development’s location through design, commitment to quality, and amenities. Through a combination of these key ingredients, our projects have been praised for their innovation, convenience, value and architectural contribution to the communities we serve. We strive to create working and living environments that are sustainable and practical, and serve to strengthen the city’s identity. In combining our objectives with a fervent commitment to our discipline, we believe that our real estate investments are responsible today … and tomorrow.
Building Name: Midtown
Address: 2477 Carolina Street, Vancouver, V5T 3S8
Architect: WT Leung Architects
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated Completion in November 2015
Prices: From $289,900
Unit Sizes: From 506 sf to 1,407 sf
Property Type: Residential, Commercial
Area: Vancouver East
Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant
Deposit Structure: $5,000 Upon Writing, 10% Within 7-10 Days from Acceptance, 5% Within 120 Days of Acceptance, 5% Within 240 Days of Acceptance
Cost/Square Foor: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: Parking included in purchase price
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage not available
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Midtown, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Midtown as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.