Located in West Vancouver’s Dundrave neighbourhood, Bellevue by Cressey is poised to be one of the most exclusive residential opportunities in Greater Vancouver. With only two to three homes per level, each of the 35 luxurious private residences offers endless ocean views, expansive outdoor terraces and direct access to West Vancouver’s seawall: this exclusive tower is set to be a Dundarave icon.
The building takes inspiration from the modernist buildings found in the area, with their strong rectilinear geometry and large balconies as defining features; but is also influenced by its west coast environment with the use of strong overhang at roof level, wood soffits and doors and a blurring of boundaries between inside and out through the use of large windows and wide (up to 15’) opening glass walls; and the introduction of a water feature that runs through the building cascading through a series of waterfalls and channels. Sustainability has also been considered with the large balconies and louvres shading the south, and a narrowing of many of the windows.
An artfully designed mansions in the sky, each offering its own soul stirring ocean views.
The project takes the simple form of four intersecting rectangles, rising above a base of three townhomes engaging with the natural slope of the site. The lowest two rectangles run east – west along Marine way, forming a 2-9 storey streetwall along this busy road. The remaining two rectangles run north-south slimming the tower and reducing its visual impact to viewers up the slope in the residential neighbourhoods north of the site. The groves of trees at the East and West are being retained and the tower has been positioned to be parallel with Marine Drive, slightly west of center providing opportunity to give the entire eastern half of the site to landscaping and a porte cochere for convenient passenger drop off and loading. The parking is all underground, taking advantage of the natural slope of the site to provide private garages and family rooms in areas that emerge from the ground.
Durable high quality materials will be used throughout the project with predominantly stone and glass cladding, A dark stone will be used for landscape elements and a light stone for tower and townhome cladding. Large opening glass walls are featured in the living/dining rooms and Master bedrooms with terraces on units at mass change points and roof.
Vancouver4Presales offers VIP Access before the Public with Early Purchase Incentives
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Bellevue, Preselection of Your Floor Plans & Priority Pricing before general public!!
Marvelous, superb residences!!
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
CONTEXT AND SITE DESIGN
· By positioning the building on the western side of the site next to the large existing grove of trees and skewing it on axis with Marine drive, we reduce its visual impact on neighbours to the north, in fact views on streets further north of the site will for the most part see only existing trees.
· The streetscape is being enhanced by the addition of sidewalks along Bellevue Ave and 23rd street, and a rich landscape treatment throughout the project with new street trees and other planting.
· Ground level open space linked to green spaces on site
· The building is highly sculptural with a variety of masses from a 9 storey streetwall on marine to a 19 storey linear tower and a 2 storey amenity building.
· High quality stone cladding will be used throughout project
· Detailing will be in keeping with the character of building and landscape with high level of sophistication
· The entrances are defined as two storey glass portals with strong canopies giving a high sense of visibility and legibility.
· All facades are glazed in interesting pattern, no “blank” facades on building, even core has vertical strip of glass on north and large glass elevator lobby on east side
· Roof top mechanical screened and majority given over to outdoor living
· Large decks provided for all owners
· High level of detailing at grade with sculptural townhomes and terraces.
· Garage entry integral to building form under amenity volume. All garbage collection occurs inside parking garage.
· Streetscape has landscape features integrated with streets with established vegetation retained where feasible. Hedge to the East and stands of mature trees to be retained
· Landscape is open and inviting
· Roof space maximized for private outdoor areas that owners can add plant to if they wish.
· Lighting will be considered to avoid light spill
CIRCULATION & PARKING
· All parking is underground
· Parkade entrance turned to east, not viewed from streets
· No surface parking on site
· CEPTET design throughout to avoid unsafe areas.
· Existing Curb cut retained in same position.
· Bicycle parking provided for owners and visitors
· Helping to achieve compact metropolitan region goal, the project maximizes density on site that allows for towers up to 19 storeys.
· Project has bus stop directly beside site.
· High proportion of solid walls for better energy conservation
· Reduction of glass on east and west sides of building
· Balconies on south and louvres on windows reduce heat gain in units
· All units have access to bike parking in individual garages
No two Cressey homes are exactly alike in the end, but they all begin with the same philosophy. We choose worthy sites in enriching locations, then celebrate their natural strengths with our forward-thinking design. All of our homes are made for day-to-day living with flexible floor plans, enduring finishes, and innovative features that lend ease and elegance in ways you never imagined.
Cressey has been building homes and creating communities for more than 40 years. Our team is involved in every step of the journey, from the initial design sketches to the final coat of paint. It’s the only way to ensure the workmanship we demand and the quality you deserve. With Cressey, your home is in good hands.
Building Name: Bellevue
Address: 2290 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC
Developer: Cressey Development Group
Architect: IBI Group Inc.
Interior Design: Insight Design
Year Built: Estimated completion in mid 2019
Prices: Starting from $4,000,000 up
Unit Sizes: Under 2,000 up to 3,600 sf
Suites: 35, 32 condos & 3 townhomes
Property Type: Residential
Area: West Vancouver
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Bellevue, floor plans & pricing.
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Bellevue as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4presales.com to check for more updates.
Join Our Presale VIP List
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering can only be made by way of disclosure statement. E.&O.E