With garden plots, walking paths and vertical landscaping and just minutes from transit, Brentwood mall, schools, parks, grocery stores and restaurants, Lumina Brentwood brings together the vibrancy of urban living with the tranquility of nature. Located in Burnaby’s Brentwood neighbourhood, Lumina will offer one, two, and three bedroom condominium homes, penthouses and townhomes in a multiple tower development.
Lumina is ideally located – Brentwood SkyTrain Station and Brentwood Town Centre are a short 7-minute walk away, while the new 13-acre Brentwood Park South will be right outside your doorstep. Featuring 39 storeys and breathtaking views of the North Shore Mountains and beyond, homes at Waterfall are also concrete construction, including air-conditioning, designer kitchens and one parking stall. All included in one great price – making Lumina, Brentwood’s best value!
“Here at Lumina, you’ll find life in balance”.
Studio, one, two, and three bedroom homes. Register with Vancouver4Life now for early previews.
Picture a place where city and nature come together in perfect harmony. A place where bustling shops and peaceful parks are just steps from your front door. A place where you can explore the sights of a vibrant urban city, then escape to the quiet calm of a lush green oasis.
The neighbourhood plan includes fabulous future additions including the completely revamped Brentwood Town Centre Mall, Dawson Highstreet and Willingdon Greenway – all just minutes from Lumina.
LIFE IN A BALANCE AT LUMINA
· A purposefully-built community designed by award-winning firm Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
· Four uniquely designed towers, each inspired by the spirit of our coastal wilderness
· Ideally located in North Burnaby’s fastest growing community – Brentwood
· An endless variety of transit, restaurants, grocery stores, services, parks, and shops at your doorstep
· Centrally located with easy access to the Brentwood Town Center SkyTrain station, Highway 1, and Lougheed Highway
· Breathtaking views, stretching from the snow-peaked North Shore Mountains to the glistening lights of Metrotown and Downtown Vancouver
· Lumina residents will enjoy on-site amenities such as: a concierge, porte-cochere and private driveway
WATERFALL TOWER FEATURES
· Two interior colour scheme options – Highstreet and Parkside – expertly composed by Bob’s Your Uncle Design Ltd. (BYU)
· Expansive windows that showcase stunning views, and draw in natural light
· Stylish and durable laminate flooring throughout the entry, kitchen, living, bedrooms and dining rooms
· Energy-efficient front-load LG washer and dryer
· Custom-milled baseboards throughout
· Lofty 9 ft. ceilings to create a sense of openness in every home
· Climate control at your fingertips with built-in air conditioning included in every home
· Sleek and sophisticated frameless mirrors
· Floating mirror cabinet with ample storage for all bathroom essentials in master ensuites in two and three bedroom homes and main bathrooms in one bedroom homes
· High-quality Quartz countertops Wood-grain sink cabinet with undermounted LED lighting
· Expansive, frameless glass shower enclosure in all master ensuites
· Oversized, brilliant porcelain tile flooring
· Recessed LED pot lighting adds a relaxing and luxurious ambience
· Modern full-size stainless steel Bosch appliance package including:
· four-burner gas range
· integrated, panelled 30” refrigerator with pull-out freezer
· integrated , panelled energy efficient dishwasher
· Powerful Venmar hood fan
· Integrated Panasonic microwaveoven
· Elegant Quartz countertops and matching backsplash
· European-inspired laminate cabinetry with soft-close doors
· Intivo internal drawers to keep your kitchen organized
· Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink
· All homes have over 100 sq. ft. ofbalcony area to create your own outside oasis
· Waterfall offers access to a large selection of outdoor amenities for year-round enjoyment of nature’s finest offerings:
· barbeque area and social lounges
· dog walk
· outdoor theatre
· kids play area
· garden plots
· dining areas
· Indoor amenities include:
· fitness facility
· meeting rooms
· amenity room with a full chef’s kitchen, dining area, TV lounge and more!
A quick walk gets you to Whole Foods, Save On Foods, and a variety of daily essentials and eateries. With Brentwood Town Centre undergoing an amazing transformation, you’ll have a world class shopping centre and a new 13-acre park to explore. Lumina is just minutes away from Brentwood SkyTrain Station, where you can catch a ride to Downtown and have easy access to Surrey and Coquitlam.
Brentwood is the most exciting transit-oriented community in Greater Vancouver. With a growing population, Brentwood began its revitalization over 10 years ago when the impressive Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain Station was built. Plans include future additions including the revamped Brentwood Town Centre Mall, Dawson Highstreet and Willingdon Greenway.
Building Name: Lumina Brentwood
Address: 2425 Beta Avenue, Burnaby BC
Developer: THIND Properties
Architect: Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
Interior Design: BYU Design
Year Built: Estimated completion in 2020
Prices: Approximately from 380,000 to TBD
Unit Sizes: 521 sf to 1,815 sf
Levels: 39 levels for the Waterfall Building
Suites: 863, 289 for the first building – The Waterfall Building
Property Type: Residential
Deposit Structure: 10%, 5% & 5%
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Lumina Brentwood and the first building – The Waterfall Tower, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Lumina Brentwood as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4life.com to check for more updates.
This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.