Here is a rare opportunity to own a beautiful new home in the historic Strathcona District of East Vancouver.
Whether you are a growing family looking to upgrade your space from a condo or a young professional seeking a Strathcona duplex in Vancouver’s newest hotspot neighbourhood, Strathcona Gardens has what you have been looking for.
From the outside, these contemporary character homes blend beautifully with the building scheme that was established in the 1920’s and remains intact to this day. However, upon setting foot inside, one becomes distinctly aware of the contrast to the home’s modern elegant interior, reminiscent of a style that has become the hallmark of today’s luxury homes.
Simply put, Strathcona Gardens homes represent an idealistic blend of the character homes of the past with the tasteful stylings of modern luxury Strathcona real estate.
STRATHCONA GARDENS FLOR PLANS
Duplex A1 | 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths | 1,106 sf
Duplex A2 | 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths | 1,106 sf
Duplex B1 | 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths | 845 sf
Duplex B2 | 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths | 845 sf
Carriage House | 2 bedrooms, 2 baths | 917 sf
• Character architecture with modern interiors utilizing an open floor concept
• Located in Vancouver’s most prestigious and historical Strathcona neighborhood, just 5 minutes from downtown
• Homes of individual character – distinguished by pitched gable roofs, raised front entries, patterned over big windows combined with skylights to add natural light throughout
• High volume 10ft ceiling throughout main levels and 15ft (or higher) vaulted ceiling in the bedrooms and hallways on the second floors
• Radiant heat, Fireplaces, energy efficient windows
• Built under the Green Homes Program
• Contemporary engineered wood flooring and large format floor tiles
• Energy efficient stainless steel appliances, including full-size front loading washer and dryer
• Tall, full-width French doors open to large covered decks, porches and private fenced yards, extending entertaining space outdoors
• Layered landscaping with a thoughtful balance of grasses, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Fire sprinklers throughout for added safety
• Ample and secure storage space in every home
• Horizontal 1” Venetian blinds on all windows
• Built-in security system and state of the art keyless entry system
• Premium stainless steel appliances ensemble:
• Premium gas stove with 5 burners with full-width cast iron grates and self-cleaning oven
• Energy Star qualified dishwasher with the “Whisper Quiet Sound Insulation System”
• Energy Star refrigerator with French doors and bottom-mount drawer freezer
• Built-in microwave
• Curved glass with steel range hood
• Designer-selected contemporary cabinetry with brushed stainless steel pulls
• Convenient “soft close” mechanism for all kitchen cabinet doors and drawers
• Full-height, small format, grid laid ceramic and glass tile backsplash
• Functional under-cabinet puck lighting
• Under-sink, 2-bin slide-out recycling station
• Designer-selected Ceaserstone® Quartz Countertops
• Undermount stainless steel double-bowl sink with in-sink garburator
• Restaurant style kitchen faucet with pull-down spray
• Convenient main floor powder room
• Modern cabinetry with Ceaserstone® quartz countertops and soft close doors and drawers
• Contemporary large-format porcelain floor tiles
• Walk-in tiled shower in ensuite and soaker tubs in main bathrooms
• Luxurious rainfall showerhead
• Clean and simple undermount sink with modern single lever faucets
• Environmentally responsible, modern profile dual flush toilets
• Large vanity mirror with designer lighting
• Large windows allowing for abundant natural light
• Custom closet organizers
• Walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
• Covered decks from bedrooms provide mountain and city views
• Private fenced areas with landscaped gardens
• Trees and shrubbery to enhance the privacy and enjoyment of the outdoor space
• Built-in BBQ
• Mixture of hard and soft landscaping surfaces
• Backed by Pacific New Home Warranty’s 2/5/10 Program.
• 2 years materials and labor warranty
• 5 years building envelope warranty
• 10 years structural warranty
• Built under the Green Homes Program
• Superior level of certification that means your home has been built in a sustainable manner to be extra energy and water efficient, increasing the comfort and durability of your home while reducing operating costs
Strathcona is one of the oldest and most historically intriguing neighborhoods in Vancouver. It was built around the old Hastings Mill, but adopted its name more recently, during the 1960’s.
While it’s no secret that Strathcona is not one of Vancouver’s wealthiest areas, it has undergone a significant degree of revitalization in recent years at the hands of local developers. This revitalization process has allowed homes in the area to maintain their Heritage look, while transforming it into an attractive, yet affordable destination for young families looking to graduate from condo living.
Strathcona Gardens boasts a desirable proximity to many of Vancouver’s favorite locations. Just a 5 minute walk to the ball diamonds at Strathcona Park, a 5 minute drive to the Boutique shopping district of Downtown, or a 5 minute bus ride to the Craft Brewery district in the Grandview-Woodlands area.
Speaking of proximity, there are a number of grocery stores, pubs, restaurants, and schools within walking distance.
Building Name: Strathcona Gardens
Address: 1130 E Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6A 1W5
Developer: Da Vinci Homes
Architect: Hearth Architectural
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: N/A
Property Type: Duplex
Area: Vancouver East
Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant
Deposit Structure: 5% deposit upon Subject Removal, remainder upon Completion
Cost/Square Foor: From $695 to $805/sf
Monthly Maintenance: $0.16/sf/month
Cost To Purchase Parking: $30,000.00 to purchase parking
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage is included in the purchase price (there is 400-500 sf of storage in crawlspace under duplexes)
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Strathcona Gardens, floor plans & pricing. | 778.991.5881 | email@example.com
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Strathcona Gardens as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4presale.com to check for more updates.
Join Our Presale VIP List
This is not an offering for sale. Any such offer may only be made with the applicable Disclosure Statement and Agreement of Purchase and Sale.