Vancouver Luxury Residences Thalia, is unique in its architectural character, showcasing the highest level of interior craftsmanship along with impeccable materials. The boutique building will also boast state-of-the-art technologies, including Bio-metric security with convenient fingerprint identification, geothermal heating and cooling, and a fully automated, European-inspired parking system.
Thalia will offer only twenty eight luxury Vancouver residences by designer and developer James Schouw & Associates. The boutique condominiums are located amongst downtown Vancouver’s finest cultural and entertainment hot spots. These architecturally magnificent Downtown Vancouver homes are designed by world renowned architect and designer who was the mastermind behind The Grace Residences. Thalia luxury homes are the newest downtown Vancouver real estate development in the James Schouw Habitable Art Collection.
Vancouver4Presales offers VIP Access before the Public with Early Purchase Incentives
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Thalia, Preselection of Your Floor Plans & Priority Pricing before general publci!!
Thalia by James Schouw – Extraordinary, magnificent, unique residences!!
firstname.lastname@example.org TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
An iconic building will rise within Vancouver real estate’s historic neighbourhood of Yaletown. Designed with classical architecture details seldom seen in Vancouver, and a standard of interior elegance found in few cities around the world, these luxury homes are for the discerning home buyer looking for the highest quality craftsmanship and detailing.
These will offer an intimate living experience within an architecturally admired home. Thalia will join the other developments in his Habitable Art Collection – Iliad, Grace and Artemisia.
“Habitable art is the embodiment of elements that inspire our senses, emotions and intellect, within one of the most fundamental influences on our quality of life.” – James Schouw.
Thalia will showcase a creative mix of contemporary and classical architectural styles to become a dramatic work of habitable art. The boutique Vancouver Thalia homes feature either two bed plus study and three bed plus study residences, all featuring soaring 12 foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to savour the uninterrupted views of historic Yaletown.
The floorplans will range from 1,275 to over 3,200 sf and provide an ideal canvas for the highest level of interior craftsmanship and materials as beautiful as they are functional.
Located at 899 Cambie Street Vancouver, the building is favorably positioned to enjoy the best of the Vancouver arts, entertainment and cultural scenes. It was a location that James Schouw set his sights on years ago, imagining the richness of a life spent just minutes from the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Vancouver Public Library, BC Place, Rogers Arena, the Vancouver Art Gallery and The Centre for Performing Arts as well as all the boutique shopping and dining within Yaletown and on Robson Street. In addition to all that surrounds the luxury Thalia the development will also feature private outdoor living spaces for residents to enjoy, as well as a select group of amenities.
The luxury Vancouver condo building features an intimate residential entrance with an impressive design, including oversized double doors, vaulted ceiling and detailed stone work. Large structural spans and an extraordinary demising wall system will create an exceptional privacy barrier between homes. The building will utilize high quality insulation and windows that significantly surpass building code envelope performance values. Each of these luxury homes include two outdoor living spaces – an enclosed balcony and open – air terrace.
· The condo’s planters and green roof will be nourished via rainwater capture and high efficiency irrigation system, reducing the overall use of potable water.
· Homeowners will enjoy the use of a Rolls Royce Phantom Sedan as part of the James Schouw & Associates Transportation Program, which also includes bikes.
· From the 12 foot ceilings to the curtains of glass windows, the interiors are drenched with natural lighting.
· Among the distinctive details within every bathroom are large scale porcelain tiling, luxurious free standing tubs and custom vanities with an elegant TV screen enset within the bathroom mirror.
· The custom kitchen cabinetry features exotic hardwoods complimented by cast stone counters, under mount double sinks and distinctive custom millwork throughout. The entertainment style kitchens feature deluxe Gaggenau ovens, gas cooktops, dishwashers, and fridges.
· Residences will also include Bosch washers and dryers.
· Only interior fixtures and materials of enduring quality have been selected.
· The condos security includes a state of the art Biometric system that has a convenient fingerprinting ID system along with extensive cameras monitored by a private central system.
· A Euro inspired fully automated parking system will provide residents with safer more convenient way to secure their car. Similar to a valet model, this innovative parking system allows owners to park in a central loading area, enter their digital code and deliver their car to the secured area automatically. There are no ramps to drive up and down, no late night security issues, and no risk of damage.
· All of the luxury homes are pre-wired for in residence security systems. As well, each Thalia residence features a Home Automation System which allows owners to control electronic devices.
SIGNATURE SELLING FEATURES
One of the unique features of any James Schouw designed home is that they are livable art, or ‘habitable art’ as he describes it. The 28 residences that make up the luxury condominium building raise the level in artistry as well as livability in the heart of the city.
Each of the Thalia home will be crafted with the utmost of attention to detailing and filled with traditional yet elegant appointments and materials that are designed and integrated in a truly comteporary way. Each home will be a treasured work of art, but one that you can live, entertain, relax, work and play in. The maximizing volume, open concept floorplans and large layouts that are bright and airy are timeless and will keep their value for generations to come.
But best of all, the homes are built with great design sense and with you in mind. From the lights, materials, floor plans, flows and attention to detail, this is the highest standard of building in the city.
Building Name: Thalia
Address: 889 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2P4
Developer: James Schouw & Associates
Architect: James Schouw
Interior Design: N/A
Year Built: Estimated Completion in 2012
Unit Prices: N/A
Unit Sizes: From 1300 sf
Property Type: Condominium
Area: Vancouver West
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foor: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Thalia, floor plans & pricing.
email@example.com TAC Real Estate Corp. 778.991.5881
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated on Thalia as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4presales.com to check for more updates.
Join Our Presale VIP List
This is not an offering for sale. Such offering may be made by Disclosure Statement only.