A stunning collection of condominium homes conveniently located across the street from Queen Elizabeth Park and directly above the Canada Line King Edward Station. A home just steps from the best of urban living but with a tranquil, community – oriented outlook. A home that makes it easy to get anywhere you want to be. At CambieStar you can live life on your own terms. Cambie Star has an area of 5,991 m², 8 storeys, 4 storeys below grade, 65 units and parking for 79 cars.
At Cambie Star you will step through your front door into a private oasis filled with warmth and elegance, an abundance of natural light plus the comfort of central air-conditioning. Sure to delight your inner master chef, the kitchens have a sophisticated open-concept design accentuated by quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and generous eating bars – perfect for entertaining.
Two distinctive colour schemes created by award-winning Portico Design Group: sophisticated, contemporary, as unique as you are. At CambieStar, every day is a celebration of your refined appreciation of luxury.
CAMBIE STAR AT KING EDWARD STATION
• Conveniently located at King Edward Station (Canada Line) with convenient transit services to the downtown core, Richmond and the University of British Columbia (UBC)
• A short leisurely walk to Queen Elizabeth Park and the vibrant shops, cafes and restaurants of Cambie Village
• Many homes oer panoramic views of Queen Elizabeth Park and the picturesque North Shore mountains
• Designed by award winning W.T. Leung Architects Inc.
• Concrete construction with energy ecient double glazed windows
• LEED® Gold certified homes
• All homes are air conditioned
• Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
• Sleek gas cooktop
• Sophisticated self-cleaning wall ovens
• Fully integrated double-drawer dishwashers
• Fully integrated LIEBHERR refrigerator and freezer
• Fully integrated Panasonic Genius stainless steel microwave (in select homes)
• Powerful, practical, efficient under cabinet slide-out FABER range hood
• Durable, stain and scratch resistant engineered stone countertop with glass tiled backsplash
• Contemporary horizontal grain wood veneer (and white high-gloss lacquered in the Dawn Scheme) cabinetry with stylish chrome pulls
• GROHE faucet in starlight chrome with pull-out spray
• Luxury, hand-crafted undermount FRANKE sink
• Pendant lights over kitchen island
• Convenient pantry storage (in select homes)
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• Spacious entertainment lounge with kitchen and bar for informal gatherings
• Secured bike lockers
• Exclusive landscaped terraces
CLEAN, CONTEMPORARY INTERIORS
• High quality engineered wood flooring in living, dining and kitchen areas
• Durable, plush wool blend carpets in all bedrooms
• GE Energy Star washer and dryer
• Discrete and contemporary roller blinds
• Choice of Dawn or Dusk contemporary colour schemes by award-winning
• Portico Design Group
DESIGNER ENSUITE AND BATH
• Luxurious marble countertop and splash (ensuite)
• Custom designed vanity mirror with floating shelf and medicine cabinet
• Contemporary horizontal grain wood veneer cabinetry with stylish chrome pulls
• Polished 24” x 12” porcelain shower/tub surround tile in distinctive marble (ensuites)
• Sophisticated GROHE sink faucet and shower fixtures in polished starlight chrome finish
• Kohler undermount sink
• Hytec (Kohler) skirted bath in minimalist design
• Polished chrome accessories throughout
• 10mm frameless glass shower doors (on showers only)
• Eco-friendly dual flush elongated Toto toilet
All homes are protected with comprehensive warranties provided by National Home Warranty:
• 2 years on workmanship, materials and major systems
• 5 years on building envelope
• 10 years on structural defects
After a long day, relaxation awaits. Start by savouring the spectacular views of Vancouver cityscape from either the privacy of your balcony or your own dazzling rooftop deck.
When you’re ready for a night on the town, let the Canada Line effortlessly whisk you away. With a station right at your front door, you’ll be in the heart of Vancouver’s arts and entertainment district in minutes – and no parking hassles.
If you prefer two-wheeled travel, you’re literally surrounded by cycling routes. The Seawall and Science World, the shops and galleries of South Granville, delectable fresh produce from Granville Island, or people watching on Kits Beach – deciding where to explore first may be your toughest choice.
Cambie Star, a stunning collection of homes conveniently located in Cambie Village, directly above the Canada Line King Edward Station and within walking distance to Westside neighborhoods.
Explore the lively and distinctly community, cheer on the Vancouver Canadians at Nat Bailey Stadium, or ramp up your own fitness at Reilly Community Centre.
Foodies have plenty to keep taste buds tingling. From Firewood Gourmet Pizza to romantic fine dining at Pied a Terre to casual beers with friends at BierCraft Bistro, everything’s walking distance and every day is a celebration of diversity.
Building Name: Cambie Star
Address: 4083 Cambie Street, Vancouver West V5Z 2X9
Developer: Yuanheng Holdings
Architect: W. T. Leung Architects Inc.
Interior Design: Portico Design Group
Year Built: Estimated completion in 2016
Prices: From 375,000 to $1,475,000
Unit Sizes: From 540 sf to 1,427 sf
Property Type: Condos, Commercial
Area: Vancouver West
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: N/A
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Cambie Star, floor plans & pricing. 778.991.5881 firstname.lastname@example.org