Evoking a classic design combined with timeless materials, the suites at Modello by Boffo Developments define “the art of elegant living” in the heart of Burnaby. Natural wood finishes of oak and walnut are complimented by Cararra and Calacutta marbles. A full-height marble slab backsplash makes a striking focal point in the kitchen, while the wood veneer cabinets and quartz countertops maintain a quiet elegance. Modello is a 37-storey concerete tower featuring 170 homes; ground-to-fifth level mixed-use podium to include restaurants, cafes and other retail.
• Designed by award-winning Chris Dikeakos Architects, Modello is a landmark building with distinct character.
• Striking architecture, innovative landscaping and public art inspiration create the cultural centrepoint and gateway to the new Beresford Art Walk.
• The covered porte-cochere and landscaped water features establish a sense of arrival at the lobby entrance.
• A full service concierge provides hotel-style luxury and convenience.
• Rich exteriors feature natural stone accents and stone floors bestowing a majestic entrance through the ground level breezeways and lobby entrances.
• Dramatic night illumination enhances the exquisite building design.
• Interior design, by award-winning Insight Design Group, offers two colour schemes, integrating the finest finishing materials throughout.
• 7 foot overheight walnut entry doors open to 9-foot high ceilings creating open, airy living spaces.
• Expansive floor-to-ceiling windowsare designed to showcase the incredible panoramic views.
• Each home feels like a corner suite with generous private covered terraces extending year-round outdoor living.
• Natural gas outlets are included for barbeques or patio heaters.
• Elegant wide-plank brushed walnut and oak hardwood floors run through the main living areas.
• Rich custom-designed wood cabinetry and millwork is featured throughout, with accent wood-framed gloss lacquer feature cabinets.
• Boffo kitchens are renowned for their impeccable style and function. The Modello kitchen represents the finest details and most extensive features to date.
• Polished marble slab creates a dramatic feature wall.
• Miele stainless steel appliance package, coupled with an oversized 36” European Fhiaba built-in paneled fridge provides an unparalleled cooking experience.
• Large format undermount double bowl sink with the luxurious Blanco Culina pull- out chrome kitchen faucet make clean up easy–with the added convenience of in-sink waste disposal.
• Generous working spaces, well-planned storage and pantries are all chef-inspired with a large kitchen island that houses the signature Boffo wine fridge.
• Thoughtful cabinetry design includes stainless steel pull-outs for corner cabinets, garbage and recycling bins, high- side pot drawers, and floor-to-ceiling pantries.
• Under-cabinet and recessed lighting provide both task and ambient illumination, highlighting the stone surfaces.
• Heated marble floors and floating vanities with under-cabinet lighting create a spa-inspired feel.
• Marble and quartz countertops with matching backsplash complement the sleek Hansgrohe faucets.
• Oversized shower with frameless glass enclosure and oversized soaker tub both feature beautiful inset marble niches for storing products.
• Adjustable Hansgrohe shower heads are featured in all bathrooms, with a dual shower head in the ensuite showers.
• Luxurious polished chrome accents and details are featured throughout the bathrooms with large format shower door handles, towel bars, and robe hooks.
• Large vanity mirrors with designer lighting punctuates the hotel-style bathrooms.
• State-of-the-art geothermal heating and cooling will provide the perfect temperature all year round.
• Individual thermal metering of each home’s heating and cooling provide the ultimate in efficiency and utility cost control.
• LED lighting integrated throughout the building combines greater efficiency and energy conservation with lower maintenance and replacement costs.
• Modello has been designed to meet or exceed LEED standards.
• Two electric vehicles with two charging stations will be provided for the exclusive use of Modello residents
• Custom-designed organizers have been fitted in all closet and storage areas.
• Contemporary roller window shades maximize natural light.
• A central data media box in every home will handle all communication and entertainment needs.
• Built-in fibre optic back-bone wiring and media outlets in every room maximize high-speed internet access and digital entertainment.
PRIVATE RESIDENCE CLUB
• The Private Residence Club and gardens occupy the entire fifth floor podium level for the exclusive use of Modello residents.
• This five-star setting includes a formal dining area, bar, catering kitchen, and built-in barbeque that extends your entertainment options for friends and family.
• Richly furnished hotel-style lounges and terraced garden seating areas include a number of fireplaces, providing beautiful spaces for private or group socializing.
• The fully equipped fitness and spa facility includes top-of-the line weight-lifting and cardio equipment, yoga space, steam room, showers and change rooms, and an outdoor jetted hot tub, nestled within the landscaped gardens.
PEACE OF MIND
• Home security is top-of-mind with mortise lock hardware and an in-suite security system conveniently roughed in each home.
• Personal-encoded entry device provides access to all common area entry points.
• Security cameras are strategically placed throughout the common areas for enhanced surveillance.
• Video-controlled enter-phone systemoutside main lobby allows visitor screening via your television.
• Full service concierge provides additional safety and security for the building and homeowners.
• Each home is backed by Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada, with a comprehensive 2-5-10 year warranty.
• Modello will be meticulously built by Boffo Developments Ltd, BC’s boutique home builder, with over 40 years of award-winning building excellence.
November 21st, 2014 | Excavation is now 85 per cent complete! Geotility and geothermal drilling is scheduled to begin this week, and the forming contractor will be on site to start the formwork next week.
Building Name: Modello
Address: 6225 Cassie Avenue, Burnaby V5H 2W2
Developer: Boffo Developments Ltd.
Architect: Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
Interior Design: Insight Design Group
Year Built: Estimated Completion in Fall/Winter 2016
Prices: From $389,900 to over $679,900
Unit Sizes: From 639 sf to 1,379 sf
Property Type: Condos, Townhomes
Deposit Structure: N/A
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: $0.35/sf
Cost To Purchase Parking: 1 Parking Stall included with all homes. 2 Parking stalls included with Estate homes. Additional Parking available for purchase.
Cost To Purchase Storage: N/A
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Modello, floor plans & pricing. 778.991.5881 firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Presale VIP List
The developer reserves the right to modify the building design, floorplans, prices, features and specifications without notice. This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering can only be made by way of disclosure statement. E. & O.E