Own an exquisitely designed home in the heart of Kerrisdale. This first-of-its-kind address is an ode to west-side living – 27 spacious and elegant homes, designed for memories and entertaining, with all the treasures of this boutique neighbourhood now closer than ever before.
Behind the beauty and magic of the Kerrisdale Gardens are three passionate and European-influenced designers from Riesco & Lapres. For years, Riesco & Lapres has been beautifying the homes of Kerrisdale residents in ways that speak directly to the heart. They know the subtleties of what makes a home fit in this stunning neighbourhood, and so it was no question that the Kerrisdale Gardens would only be complete with their touch.
KERRISDALE GARDENS FLOOR PLANS
Unit 201 The Daffodil | 1 Bedroom & Den | 673 sf
Unit 202 The Mognolia | 2 Bedrooms & Den | 1,236 sf
Unit 203 The Tulip | 2 Bedrooms | 980 sf
Unit 205 The Aster | 2 Bedrooms | 880 sf
Unit 206 The Camelia | 2 Bedrooms | 1,033 sf
Unit 207 The Jasmine | 2 Bedrooms & Den | 1,082 sf
Unit 208 The Sunflower | 2 Bedrooms | 1,017 sf
Unit 209 The Aster | 2 Bedrooms | 875 sf
Unit 210 The Tulip | 2 Bedrooms | 985 sf
Unit 211 The Peony | 2 Bedroom & Den | 1,236 sf
Unit 212 The Daffodil | 1 Bedroom & Den | 682 sf
Unit 301 The Daffodil | 1 Bedroom & Den | 673 sf
Unit 302 The Mognolia | 2 Bedrooms & Den | 1,236 sf
Unit 303 The Tulip | 2 Bedrooms | 980 sf
Unit 305 The Aster | 2 Bedrooms | 880 sf
Unit 306 The Camelia | 2 Bedrooms | 1,033 sf
Unit 307 The Jasmine | 2 Bedrooms & Den | 1,082 sf
Unit 308 The Sunflower | 2 Bedrooms | 1,017 sf
Unit 309 The Aster | 2 Bedrooms | 875 sf
Unit 310 The Tulip | 2 Bedrooms | 985 sf
Unit 311 The Peony | 2 Bedrooms & Den | 1,236 sf
Unit 312 The Daffodil | 1 Bedroom & Den | 682 sf
EXQUISITELY DESIGNED INTERIORS
• Distinctive entryways and thoughtfully choreographed sightlines
• Fully integrated engineered hardwood flooring throughout the living, dining, and kitchen areas
• Luxurious low profile wool blend carpets
• Spacious and elegant layouts with generous storage space and conveniently located dens
• Exclusive master bedroom ensuites and powder rooms
• Stunning terrace views and spacious balconies encourage both indoor and outdoor entertaining
• Expansive windows and floor to ceiling balcony doors enhance the flow of natural light
• Classic surface mounted light fixtures and recessed pot lighting
• Luxurious 9 foot ceiling heights and up to 10 foot ceilings on the penthouse level
• Polished door handles
• Mesh roller shades
EUROPEAN INSPIRED GOURMET KITCHENS
Open-plan gourmet kitchens with established premium brand European appliances flow into spacious dining rooms. Custom millwork has been carefully choreographed to provide additional storage, yet shield the living space from the kitchen work surfaces. Thus creating a defined living and entertaining space.
• Custom designed millwork–lacquer painted and satin finish upper cabinets, functional white oak or walnut lower cabinets
• ¾ inch polished quartz or composite stone countertop and backsplash
• Refined stainless steel undermount sink
• Polished chrome kitchen faucets
• Italian designed Fhiaba fully integrated refrigerator
• Stainless steel four burner Bosch gas cooktop and electric wall oven
• Fully integrated Faber Cristal HC slide out range hood
• Fully integrated Blomberg dishwasher
• Stainless steel Panasonic microwave
• Front loading stacking Blomberg washer and dryer
Many suites have a powder room for guests in addition to bedroom en-suites. Vanities feature a calacatta marble top, warm wood cabinetry and burnished brass legs. These classic materials are introduced in a fresh, new way.
• Ca lacatta marble countertop with ¾square edge
• Oversized ceramic wall tiles
• Large format porcelain floor tiles and heated flooring
• Spacious ceramic alcove tub
• Frameless walk-in glass shower
• European-influenced light fixtures and recessed pot lights in showers
• Polished chrome framed mirrors
• Two piece dual flush toilet
• Undermount sink
• Spacious living rooms allow for the appropriate placement of full-sized furnishings that one may find in detached west-side residences. Distinctive finishing touches are integrated throughout the interior design to give this room its own exclusive feel. Generous windows throughout the homes and 9-foot ceilings flood the living space with natural light.
• Spacious master bedrooms accommodate king sized bedroom suites, feature walk-in closets and spa-inspired en-suites with dual vanities, soaker tub and separate shower.
• Residents will enjoy the added convenience of living in one of Vancouver’s most esteemed neighbourhoods–restaurants, shops, boutiques, and high quality education are just steps away
• Two levels of underground secure gated homeowner parking, including exclusive enclosed parking for select homes
• Two secured residential elevators
• Secured storage lockers
• Ample bike storage
• Wireless key fob access into parking garage and common areas
• Sprinkler fire protection in homes and common areas
Travelers Canada 2-5-10 Year Home Warranty
• 2 years materials and labour
• 5 years building envelope
• 10 years structural defects
Shaw Welcome Home Package
• 1 year personal TV service
• 1 year high speed internet service
• 1 year HDPVR or HDTV
The Kerrisdale Gardens has a timeless quality that will endure over generations. The public view of the building has been carefully designed to fit the village landscape today and tomorrow. The private view includes terraces, and an esthetically pleasing private central garden. This southern exposure garden will be framed by mature trees. The homes also provide outdoor living opportunities with room for personal gardens.
LIFE IN KERRISDALE
There exists an experience of Kerrisdale available only to those with a home at its heart. One of Vancouver’s oldest and most distinguished neighbourhoods, Kerrisdale’s intimate and understated affluence is unmatched within the city. When it waits outside your door, there is a new way to live.
Its indulges become part of your every day. You wander to the bookstore on a whim, linger at the flower shop without worry, stroll 41st at sunset, and buy artisan bread before breakfast. Upscale yet personal—you know the shopkeepers by name and bump into friends on the street.
It’s a lifestyle that evades common categories. It’s living local yet amid luxury—high-fashion to patisseries, gourmet cheeses to European décor, every experience painted with a storybook beauty. Simple. Pure. Walkable. Livable. Kerrisdale.
Building Name: Kerrisdale Gardens
Address: 2128 West 40th Avenue Vancouver, BC V6M 1W5
Developer: Altus Group Canada
Architect: Allan Diamond Architect
Interior Design: Riesco & Lapres Interior Design
Year Built: N/A
Unit Sizes: From 673 sf to 1,253 sf
Property Type: Condominium
Area: Vancouver West
Deposit Structure: $10,000 bank draft or certified cheque upon signing of Contract of Purchase and Sale Payable to ‘Landmark Law Group in Trust’, 10% on the seventh day after contract acceptance (minus initial $10,000)
Cost/Square Foot: N/A
Monthly Maintenance: $0.35/sf/month
Cost To Purchase Parking: N/A
Cost To Purchase Storage: Storage is included in the purchase price
Contact Agnieszka Stryjecka for more information on Kerrisdale Gardens, floor plans & pricing. | 778.991.5881 | email@example.com
Please take a moment to fill in the form below so I can keep you updated onKerrisdale Gardens as more information comes in. Pricing and more detailed information will be released shortly or simply revisit Vancouver4presale.com to check for more updates.
Join Our Presale VIP List
In our continuing effort to improve and maintain the high standard of The Kerrisdale Gardens development, the developer reserves the right to modify or change plans, specifications, features and prices without notice. Materials may be substituted with equivalent or better at the developer’s sole discretion. All dimensions and sizes are approximate and are based on architectural measurements. As reverse and/or mirrored plans occur throughout the development please see architectural plans for exact unit layout if important to you. Illustrations, renderings and marketing materials provided are an artist’s conception and are intended as a general reference only and are subject to change without prior notice. Please ask one of the helpful sales staff to reference the architectural set of construction drawings for most accurate dimensions and other details. Please refer to disclosure statement for specific offering details. E.&O.E.